Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

• Italian chances are over. They lost a big chance in the first set. Dutch girls have never been 1 set down. And we have already seen they are quite fragile in nerves.

Guidetti did a great job today. He knew Egonu would be the first attack. Today Paola was just cancelled.
    Now for me it is clear the top3 will be Russia, Netherlands and Turkey, no matter the order. It is a pity for Germany, they could have put a better fight, but they also lost their chances in a silly way...

• I think also Merlo and Sara Paris are better than Sansonna. Really makes me wonder why De Gennaro has been degraded to reception substitute...

She had a very bad flu in the past days (like other Italian players, for example Del Core, who also yesterday was playing with high fever), so she was feeling very weak. I don't know if she has recovered yet.

• TBH, the Dutch haven't looked all that impressive today, but it's not like they need to be. Italy just shot themselves in the foot every time they got near.

That's Guidetti's signature, it was the same when he coached Germany. His teams sometimes get very big wins without looking impressive just by exposing and exploiting the opponent's weaknesses, by forcing them to make mistakes and make sure the own team makes few mistakes. The reason why his tactics work so much better with NED than they did with Germany IMO is mainly that Germany never had an attacker of Sloetjes' quality.

• Netherlands have secured its spot to Tokyo! Congratulations! Of course a direct ticket to Rio is the best, but it is less pressure now.

• I couldn't watch any match so far, but i can't understand so many bad comments about Sansonna, cause in italian league she plays really well and her call is very deserved. Another onethat i like is Leonardi, her defense skills are incredible.

• I couldn't watch any match so far, but i can't understand so many bad comments about Sansonna, cause in italian league she plays really well and her call is very deserved. Another onethat i like is Leonardi, her defense skills are incredible.

Italian league sucks in terms of quality lately compared to the golden age. Both Sansonna and Leonardi can't pass at international level. It has been proved more than once in Champions League matches. Once upon a time you needed 5/6 world class players to win the scudetto. Now 1 or 2 and you can make it. :whistle:

• Reading the previous, a lot of people at saying that Obmocheva is playing crap.
    But looking at the stat she seems to have a higher percentage of attack against Kosheleva.

Kosheleva- 51 pts
    Goncha- 50

Kosheleva- 48.05
    Goncha- 48.39%

whats wrong in here?

• I believe in Turkey. :super:

Prepare yourselves, guys: our sex symbol Fehrat will be on screen the whole time. :aww: They already showed him few times and the match didn't started yet.

• We suffered in counter attack in the first two sets, while in the third the reception wnt KO. The Netherlands played a really good match, they studied us so well, stopping Egonu very well. I hope we managed to be more focused and gain some energies for tomorrow, as it is going to be a great battle.

• Naz is so smart: she knows the russian blockers can be dominant, she's already running the MBs as much as she can to let the WS and the OP spiking free.

Neslihan is so beautiful. :love: