2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

• Croatia is embarrassing.

It is early to tell but Netherlands looks like a different team, they look very messy, just like they used to be in the past, I`m worried this new coach won`t be good enough for them.

Thought the same tho. Under Guidetti any team is different in a positive way.
    This is why I expect a lot from Turkey this ECH later this year and even more WCH next year.

Lookikg forward to some exciting matches finally tomorrow. AZE - NED & TUR - BUL are gonna be good matches :super:
    Edit: and both matches on laola :rose:

• i watched BEL 3-0 ESP. so frustrated with my spanish chicas... without helia gonzalez (on the bench, is she injured?), both rivero and segura had to play as passing OH. the passing and setting were a struggle, and both setters (corral and sanz) did not have good days. unfort. with all these problems, they couldn't set collar enough. collar needs a better team, she's their best player but she doesnt' get much help from them. rivero hits hard but also hits a lot of times against the block. escamilla (OPP) is a new player to me, she's promising but a little bit green.

van hecke just kept killing them... a few new faces in the BEL side that i didn't know, like herbots and biebaw.

• i watched BEL 3-0 ESP. so frustrated with my spanish chicas... without helia gonzalez (on the bench, is she injured?), both rivero and segura had to play as passing OH. the passing and setting were a struggle, and both setters (corral and sanz) did not have good days. unfort. with all these problems, they couldn't set collar enough. collar needs a better team, she's their best player but she doesnt' get much help from them. rivero hits hard but also hits a lot of times against the block. escamilla (OPP) is a new player to me, she's promising but a little bit green.

van hecke just kept killing them... a few new faces in the BEL side that i didn't know, like herbots and biebaw.

It's her first season in NT. She was born in 1998, still too young, a very good prospect.

• angel, do you know why helia didn't play? also whatever happen to mireya delgado?

i remember some matches when passing/setting were good and corral just kept feeding balls to collar-nguema, and she kept killing it. she is great, she can do the back slide, and also hit high balls and from the backrow. very "cuban."

i wonder why GRE matches are not on laola yet... instead you can watch such horrible matches like AZE x ISR. my goodness, AZE these days has got to be one of the tallest teams around (mammadova 196, rahimova 198, aghayeva-kulan 198). and who is this sammadova? never heard of her before. are there any azeris in that team???? they seem to be all russian, ukrainian, uzbek etc.

• AZE - NED stream doesnt work on laola..

• Dutch girls were leading 20-12 and they lost 28-30..

• Incredible...giving this set away...too many mistakes.

But, at 26-25 a clear mistake by the referee..

The line-referees...as always the 7th player for Azerbaidjan..

• Stam played somewhere or she came back from retirement? I was thinking she retired after Rio