2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

• So AZE qualified directly. Congrats for them! Rahimova is such a beast!!!

• Looks like Guidetti leaves a mess behind everywhere he leaves. Netherlands get slaughtered by Azerbaijan (I can't believe how they gave themselves up in 3rd set :hit: ) and Germany with a lot of luck wins two sets 25:23 against Finland :aww:

• Holland sure does look a different team from the one that finished 4th at the OG and 2nd at the ECH even though the names are pretty much the same. Of course it is still far too early to judge Morrison but it looks like there is a lot of work in front of him.

Bulgaria V Turkey is a great contest so far. I can't help but support whichever team Guidetti is not coaching. He is a great coach for sure but the guy just annoys me with his constant whining and complaining.

• Congrats to Azerbaidjan.

This was really horrible....no words to describe. Really embarassing....

It seems like everything Guidetti brought into this team has gone...

NO spirit...

NO court-organisation (block-defense)...so many easy balls on the floor in defense...

NO plan B...

Morrisson OMG, he shows no emotion at al, clueless...scary, he looks so helpless....

Only Beliën and De Kruijf played a decent match...all the others were a DISASTER.

• It is good to lose now. The dutch players should have a clear mind now. They are only good when they are united. Fight for every game! The real game begins next year! :super:

• Remember that NED lost to Azerbaijan 0:3 under Guidetti wings too..

• 2nd place in all groups go into another pool from which the top 2 teams will qualify to the WCH. No idea when or where that will happen though

• I have to say though quite an enjoyable match from both sides so far! This is like the finale match of the group and the match really has that finale kind of vibe :D