You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 5:40pm

I hope Vasileva is okay

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 5:44pm

No chanllenge system is just nightmare for guest team~~ two free points go to bul! :win:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 5:44pm

Bulgaria V Turkey is a great contest so far. I can't help but support whichever team Guidetti is not coaching. He is a great coach for sure but the guy just annoys me with his constant whining and complaining.
I feel exactly the same :down: I've been watching only for ten minutes but ever since then I'm waiting for the referee to finally give him a red card.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez, Neriman, Meryem, Fatma

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 5:46pm

The line judges did make a LOT of mistakes though so I can't blame him Kübra had a very clear ace for example and there were many more mistakes throughout the match...

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 5:48pm

Yeah, the FIVB really should have made sure there's the challenge system installed everywhere. These are important tournaments.

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Favourite Team: VakıfBank , Galatasaray Daikin NT: Turkey, Croatia, The Netherlands

Favourite Players: Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale, Neslihan Demir Güler, Maja Poljak, Christiane Fürst, Kübra Akman , Gözde Sonsırma, Jelena Nikolić, Neriman Özsoy, Milena Rašić, Gizem Güreşen

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 5:51pm

Any link for Turkey Bulgaria?
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!
2010/2011 and 2012/2013 Champions League winner.12 matches 12 wins :super: :cup: I am proud of my team :heart:

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 5:53pm

Bulgarians!Heroes! are killing themselves with service errors. They could have shut Turkey out of this set already.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 5:53pm

Yeah, the FIVB really should have made sure there's the challenge system installed everywhere. These are important tournaments.
Yes, it would have made life for referees and teams easier. But even then Guidetti would complain about not challengeable calls (technique, invasion etc) :roll:

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:04pm

Oh, COME ON! This is armed robbery. I cheered for Bulgaria, but I want Turkey to take it now.

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:06pm

And the justice is served. I wish Guidetti wouldn't be such a clown about it, though.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:07pm

I can't believe how Bulgaria threw the set away after 21:18 despite referee help :aww:

And I really want to punch Guidetti, his staff and some players in the face for their behavior. Gizem's "celebration" after set point was just disgusting :down:

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:07pm

How much money referee gets from this match? It is only qualification round....so many bad calls~~ :sos:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez, Neriman, Meryem, Fatma

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:09pm

I think Guidetti and his staffs reaction is SUPER normal as the referees do everything to make Bulgaria win. This is horrible to look at! Did they ever heard of the term 'fair play'?

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:11pm

I think Guidetti and his staffs reaction is SUPER normal as the referees do everything to make Bulgaria win. This is horrible to look at! Did they ever heard of the term 'fair play'?
I'm going to remind you of that the next time Turkey hosts a tournament :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

harboboy

Professional

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:11pm

I can't believe how Bulgaria threw the set away after 21:18 despite referee help :aww:

And I really want to punch Guidetti, his staff and some players in the face for their behavior. Gizem's "celebration" after set point was just disgusting :down:

Come on dude! After several wrong calls this celebration was harmless..

BTW what happened to Neriman Özsoy? I hope she is fine.

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:16pm

Come on dude! After several wrong calls this celebration was harmless..

BTW what happened to Neriman Özsoy? I hope she is fine.

Turkey became angry when the referees don't judge for them all doubtfull situations. This explains their unrespectful behaviour. It's easy when you expect referrees to help you in every game.

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:17pm

To me it looked like she had cramps in her toes

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:18pm

What a stupid excuse Matthias even IF Turkey did similar things it doesn't make it any more right now does it? Tbh I havent seen many referees like this anyway. Even if it very clearly in then they still call of out...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:22pm

What a stupid excuse Matthias even IF Turkey did similar things it doesn't make it any more right now does it? Tbh I havent seen many referees like this anyway. Even if it very clearly in then they still call of out...
Then you've obviously never watched matches in Azerbaijan and a couple of past tournaments in Turkey :whistle:

Of course this doesn't make the current situation any better, but as a neutral spectator I think I've seen faaaar worse performances from referees than this one.

And most of all: bad referees don't justify Turkey players shouting at Bulgarian players, giving them evil stares etc. I haven't seen anything like that from the Bulgarians, not even from Nikolova who is pretty "good" at that. But then, I haven't watched the first two sets...

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:27pm

Nikolova, Dimitrova and some others did plenty of that too

Social bookmarks