You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 9:42pm

Polish MBs are so intimidating at the net with their height and blocking skills, and Kakolewska has become a very good attacker too.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth; Fê Garay, Sheilla, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 9:46pm

Polish MBs are so intimidating at the net with their height and blocking skills, and Kakolewska has become a very good attacker too.
Tokarska has horrible ball control though. She can't save a ball for her life. :whistle:
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 9:52pm

I think Woloz is playing well, but Polish reception is a mess, especially in the first set.

I really like Kakolewska.

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 9:53pm

Czech Rep is all about Havlickova and Poland performance overall droped(from last QT for RIO). And that happend with a lot of NTs in Europe after Rio...With Germany, Poland, Croatia, Czech and others...

Their is much bigger differences between Russia, Italy, Ned, Turkey and Serbia and other European teams then before 1 or 2 years.

@rbdfabio for me she is only doing good job with MBs not with Tomsia and OHs.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "crovolley" (May 27th 2017, 10:04pm)

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:04pm

Really bad call, that was a huge touch

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:05pm

Really bad call, that was a huge touch
and that was in front of him. So stupied call by referee...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:07pm

Tokarska has horrible ball control though. She can't save a ball for her life. :whistle:
Tokarska isn't playing, you mean Polanska? If yes, I certainly agree :D But she does her main job, attacking and blocking, really well.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth; Fê Garay, Sheilla, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:10pm

Tokarska isn't playing, you mean Polanska? If yes, I certainly agree :D But she does her main job, attacking and blocking, really well.
Oops, my mistake, I did mean Polanska, yes. :aww:
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:15pm

Kakolewska with 21 pts after 3 sets :white:
She and Polanska are saving Poland today, the wing hitters all have tragic stats :aww:

• "warolkojtyla" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn Koźle

Favourite Players: Ognjenović, Werblińska, De Genarro, Castillo, Ramirez, Zagumny, Grebennikov, N'Gapeth, Toniutti, U. Kovacević

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:15pm

Kakolewska 21 points after 3 sets ;O

Loyd

Intermediate

• "Loyd" is male

About me:

No matter who you are, or where you come from, if you’ve got a dream there’s no one out there that can stop you from achieving it

Favourite Team: PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, Fenerbahce, BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała,

Favourite Players: Joanna Wołosz, Berenika Tomsia, Kasia Skorupa, Kasia Skowrońska, Aleksandra Trojan, Logan Tom, Jordan Larson, Foluke Akinradewo, Alisha Glass

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:16pm

It's a shame that Mucha, Sawicka, Ganszczyk are injuried and Zaroślińska isn't there. Our reception is still a joke. :aww:

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:17pm

About Wolosz, she is really good at setting decent, hittable balls when the reception is poor but she is not so great at isolating her hitters when reception is good. She has used her middles effectively today, though when I saw Chemik this year (in the CL, I didn't see much of the Polish League at all) she never used her middles well. To me she is not one of the best in the world but on the level below that. Her game seems to have got a little worse compared to when she was in Busto

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male
  • "Emil" started this thread

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Carlini, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Hanke, Heyrman, Hansson, Kingdon

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:20pm

Is the game still going on or Poland has won by 3-0? I can't find any live streams...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:24pm

POL leads 2:1. It's on Laola.

harboboy

Professional

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:44pm

Cant find the stream on laola

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:47pm

Laola isn't working for me. It is also on here if anyone needs it: http://videostream.dn.ua/videopage/video…4%96f%E2%84%96f

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:50pm

It's weird, the stream is still up on Laola but links are gone :what:
Here it is via another site: http://live.robinwidget.org/streamvideo8…am-1852105.html

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:52pm

Kakolewska :white: I haven't seen such a dominant performance from a MB for a long time :obey: She will most probably reach 30+ after tie-break :what:

LLOYD

Intermediate

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:54pm

Kakolewska feels herself like Thaisa :heart:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:59pm

POL :aww: From 8:2 to 8:8.

Social bookmarks