2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

• Huh Kakolewska already got 27 points :what:
    after 5-0 Czech Republic is coming back to game :white:
    I am not sure Cezch R. is strong or Poland seems week

• Of course, from 8-3 to 8:8 LIKE ALWAYS :aww: :lol:

• It seems Polish team will miss next World Championships too

To be completely honest they don't deserve to be there, I mean did you see how they blew their tie-break up? It's ridiculous.

• Seriously, it's abnormal. I guess, it will be better for my health to not watch girls this year :what:

• Total collapse from Poland. Credit to Czech Republic, they did well but Poland just suddenly became terrible. Now Poland needs to beat Serbia to have any chance of making it to Japan and watching this there is not much chance of that happening

• so now it seems Czech NT is not that bad - the wing spikers besides Aneta are quite strong, sure stronger than the Polish ones..and they are missing Havelkova and better MB´s
    Im really disappointed with Polish performance, there are no words left.. :wall:

• Does that means Poland is out from the World Championship? Or the 3rd placed in the group gets another chance to qualify? ( Assuming they will loose tomorrow).

No, 3rd place gets no chance

• What a come back by Czechs! :white: They are doing great with only two players, it was Havelkova&Havlickova before and now Mlejnkova&Havlickova. If Havelkova recovers well till WCh, they can be a decent team. However, they desperately lack good MBs for many years.

Poland is a mess. Tomsia is a mediocre Opp, she shouldn't have changed her position, she was quite good as MB. Polish NT change OHs for ages and still didn't find a good OH duo. :aww: They have good MBs and liberos but without a strong OH duo, they will not reach anything in near future. :S Kakolewska with 10 blocks :super:

• Nothing is over yet, Poland can in theory even finish 1st still.

Yeah, but that's a very unlikely theory. Serbia would have to mess up real bad to lose against this Polish team in 3 or 4 sets.

Kakolewska is amazing these days and Polanska gets her job done very well, plus the liberos are ok as well and I also like Wolosz, but the wing hitters are just poor. All of them under 30% in attack today :S

• Poland was supposed to play with young team from now on and yet we start to build the team with 29yo Tomsia, who had a terrible season and didn't show nothing special (yet) in NT on Opp position... next one is Polańska, a player who is unable to perform a simple serve, or set a simple ball to wing spiker
    This is like a funeral for Polish NT!

• What makes me pissed off is that the girls who actually screwed up didn't even seem to be furious or anything, it rather looked like they didn't give a shit about it 8|
    I completely agree about Poland's OHs. They are first off terrible attackers and can't even pass well to cover it up.

• What makes me pissed off is that the girls who actually screwed up didn't even seem to be furious or anything, it rather looked like they didn't give a shit about it 8|

THANK YOU!!! i thought it's just me ;p I don't mean to offend Tomsia, but we really missed Zaroślińska tonight, at least she would get furious or something...