You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

LLOYD

Intermediate

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 11:00pm

Huh Kakolewska already got 27 points :what:
after 5-0 Czech Republic is coming back to game :white:
I am not sure Cezch R. is strong or Poland seems week

Loyd

Intermediate

• "Loyd" is male

About me:

No matter who you are, or where you come from, if you’ve got a dream there’s no one out there that can stop you from achieving it

Favourite Team: PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, Fenerbahce, BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała,

Favourite Players: Joanna Wołosz, Berenika Tomsia, Kasia Skorupa, Kasia Skowrońska, Aleksandra Trojan, Logan Tom, Jordan Larson, Foluke Akinradewo, Alisha Glass

Of course, from 8-3 to 8:8 LIKE ALWAYS :aww: :lol:

I checked the stats from the OrenLiga and Kakolewaska was Impel`s 2nd best score in the regular season with 339 points. ( 114 blocks)

LLOYD

Intermediate

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 11:04pm

It seems Polish team will miss next World Championships too

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 11:05pm

What a comeback from CZE :white: from 2:8 to 15:9 :obey:

POL just stopped playing. Havlickova and Mlejnkova didn't serve really tough, but POL just stopped. It's hard to understand how this happens :what:

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 11:06pm

Does that means Poland is out from the World Championship? Or the 3rd placed in the group gets another chance to qualify? ( Assuming they will loose tomorrow).

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male
  • "Emil" started this thread

Favourite Players: Lloyd, Haak, Robinson, Dürr, Goncharova, Courtois, Meijners, Orthmann, Hanke, Dijkema, ter Horst, Jorna, Kingdon, Fetisova, Havelkova, Lippmann, Stevanovic

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 11:07pm

It seems Polish team will miss next World Championships too

To be completely honest they don't deserve to be there, I mean did you see how they blew their tie-break up? It's ridiculous.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Gamze, Kosheleva, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 11:07pm

Wow Poland better be out after that horrible performance. Kudos to Czech Republic though for that comeback.

Loyd

Intermediate

• "Loyd" is male

About me:

No matter who you are, or where you come from, if you’ve got a dream there’s no one out there that can stop you from achieving it

Favourite Team: PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, Fenerbahce, BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała,

Favourite Players: Joanna Wołosz, Berenika Tomsia, Kasia Skorupa, Kasia Skowrońska, Aleksandra Trojan, Logan Tom, Jordan Larson, Foluke Akinradewo, Alisha Glass

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 11:08pm

Seriously, it's abnormal. I guess, it will be better for my health to not watch girls this year :what:

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Total collapse from Poland. Credit to Czech Republic, they did well but Poland just suddenly became terrible. Now Poland needs to beat Serbia to have any chance of making it to Japan and watching this there is not much chance of that happening

• "warolkojtyla" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn Koźle

Favourite Players: Ognjenović, Werblińska, De Genarro, Castillo, Ramirez, Zagumny, Grebennikov, N'Gapeth, Toniutti, U. Kovacević

Kąkolewska out of court => Poland lost

Ttom

Professional

• "Ttom" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT,Cuba NT, Chemik Police, Budowlani Lodz 2010-12, Muszynianka 2005-2010, Scavolini Pesaro, RC Cannes, Uralochka

Favourite Players: 1 K.SKOWRONSKA, 2 M.Zenik, 4 I.Belcik, 5 M.Sliwa, 7 M.Glinka, 8.D.Swieniewicz, 9 A.Mroz, 10 J.MIREK, 11 S.Pycia, 13 M.Rosner, 14 M.Liktoras, 16 A.Przybysz...and many others

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 11:09pm

so now it seems Czech NT is not that bad - the wing spikers besides Aneta are quite strong, sure stronger than the Polish ones..and they are missing Havelkova and better MB´s
Im really disappointed with Polish performance, there are no words left.. :wall:

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Does that means Poland is out from the World Championship? Or the 3rd placed in the group gets another chance to qualify? ( Assuming they will loose tomorrow).
No, 3rd place gets no chance

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Nothing is over yet, Poland can in theory even finish 1st still.

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 11:10pm

What a come back by Czechs! :white: They are doing great with only two players, it was Havelkova&Havlickova before and now Mlejnkova&Havlickova. If Havelkova recovers well till WCh, they can be a decent team. However, they desperately lack good MBs for many years.

Poland is a mess. Tomsia is a mediocre Opp, she shouldn't have changed her position, she was quite good as MB. Polish NT change OHs for ages and still didn't find a good OH duo. :aww: They have good MBs and liberos but without a strong OH duo, they will not reach anything in near future. :S Kakolewska with 10 blocks :super:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 11:13pm

Nothing is over yet, Poland can in theory even finish 1st still.
Yeah, but that's a very unlikely theory. Serbia would have to mess up real bad to lose against this Polish team in 3 or 4 sets.

Kakolewska is amazing these days and Polanska gets her job done very well, plus the liberos are ok as well and I also like Wolosz, but the wing hitters are just poor. All of them under 30% in attack today :S

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 11:16pm

Oh ok ;( ...I feel bad for them.

Tomsia was great last season in Italy, but she`s so out of shape only 10 points today. Smarsezk was disappointing as well.

No, 3rd place gets no chance

• "warolkojtyla" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenović, Werblińska, De Genarro, Castillo, Ramirez, Zagumny, Grebennikov, N'Gapeth, Toniutti, U. Kovacević

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 11:17pm

Poland was supposed to play with young team from now on and yet we start to build the team with 29yo Tomsia, who had a terrible season and didn't show nothing special (yet) in NT on Opp position... next one is Polańska, a player who is unable to perform a simple serve, or set a simple ball to wing spiker
This is like a funeral for Polish NT!

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male
  • "Emil" started this thread

Favourite Players: Lloyd, Haak, Robinson, Dürr, Goncharova, Courtois, Meijners, Orthmann, Hanke, Dijkema, ter Horst, Jorna, Kingdon, Fetisova, Havelkova, Lippmann, Stevanovic

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 11:18pm

What makes me pissed off is that the girls who actually screwed up didn't even seem to be furious or anything, it rather looked like they didn't give a shit about it 8|
I completely agree about Poland's OHs. They are first off terrible attackers and can't even pass well to cover it up.

• "warolkojtyla" is male

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 11:24pm

What makes me pissed off is that the girls who actually screwed up didn't even seem to be furious or anything, it rather looked like they didn't give a shit about it 8|
THANK YOU!!! i thought it's just me ;p I don't mean to offend Tomsia, but we really missed Zaroślińska tonight, at least she would get furious or something...

Social bookmarks