2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

• Polanska was not the problem today! she was indeed second best player after kakolewska ;)

• This has probably been explained elsewhere, but can someone tell me why Zaroslinska is not there? Is she injured?

• a terrible season and didn't show nothing special (yet) in NT on Opp position... next one is Polańska, a player who is unable to perform a simple serve, or set a simple ball to wing spiker
    This is like a funeral for Polish NT!

Funeral was in 2014, now we are under gorund. This was fight to comeback but as we see, with this team and this coach we are not ready. This loss is fully deserved. I can't imagine world class team with Grajber, Kaliszuk or Polańska. This last girl is kind of sensation in volleyball. During todays match, she was able to serve correctly only once! How we can win with such player?

• THANK YOU!!! i thought it's just me ;p I don't mean to offend Tomsia, but we really missed Zaroślińska tonight, at least she would get furious or something...

It's really sad how slowly Poland keeps falling down, they used to my favorite European NT with Glinka, Werblinska, Skowronska, Dziekiewicz, Sadurek (when she was younger) and Liktoras. Besides it's always so painful when A team somewhat manages to lose a game that they could have easily won by 3-0.

Congrats to the Czechs though! It was a very meaningful victory. I hope Vincourova improves her sets towards Havlickova especially when she's in zone 4. After a while with Havelkova and Trnkova back (hopefully) they will be properly set.

• Polanska was not the problem today! she was indeed second best player after kakolewska ;)

Well yeah, maybe you're right! But I feel ashamed whenever she comes to serve... I hope someone makes a video compilation of her serves, that would be hilarious! I watch OrlenLiga and it's always like this. I mean, she gets f*****g paid for trainings and playing volleyball, how can she not be able to serve a simple ball through the net...

• Well, if she`s a bad server. The coach should replace her anytime she goes to the line.

Well yeah, maybe you're right! But I feel ashamed whenever she comes to serve... I hope someone makes a video compilation of her serves, that would be hilarious! I watch OrlenLiga and it's always like this. I mean, she gets f*****g paid for trainings and playing volleyball, how can she not be able to serve a simple ball through the net...

• Well yeah, maybe you're right! But I feel ashamed whenever she comes to serve... I hope someone makes a video compilation of her serves, that would be hilarious! I watch OrlenLiga and it's always like this. I mean, she gets f*****g paid for trainings and playing volleyball, how can she not be able to serve a simple ball through the net...

She could be best friends with Matthes and Adams :rolll:

• I thought about the same!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There were some videos on youtube but they were blocked (probably because of Polsat Sport) :(
    I've watched it and I remember a game when she served 8 times and made 8 errors :D

• We can blame Polanska all we want and laugh at her but if she truly sucks that much at serve her coaches should be wise enough to sub her like someone already mentioned. :whistle:

He sub Efimienko (our 3rd MB and one of best servers) to let Polańska to serve. Is then coach wise enough? I can easily say that not. I saw too many actions like this.

There were some videos on youtube but they were blocked (probably because of Polsat Sport) :(
    I've watched it and I remember a game when she served 8 times and made 8 errors :D

Ooo... ;( that's the saddest thing I've heard today... :D

• Ok well of course it is a problem when someone serves so bad, just look how Racheal ruined some sets, maybe matches with her bad serves on horrible timing. Someone should work on her with that but I think we can all agree that there was so much more wrong with this NT other then Polanska's serves. Imo overall Polanska was still pretty decent while I can't say that f.e. about the wing spikers. For me its just really sad to see Polish NT like this, the worst I've ever seen them...

• So far Boskovic and Mihajlovic`s serves are just too much for Poland to handle.

Zikvovic is pissing me off, this whole tournament she has been setting way too much for Boskovic and not using the middles very often and not even Malesevic. She should be using games like this to create a connection with the MB`s and make Malesevic useful in attack.

• Maja never really set Malesevic much either, I think it is Terzic's idea. But she is by far the worst spiker on this team so I don't really have a problem with it.

I agree that she should use the MBs more though. Setting so much to Boskovic is effective against these teams but she will need to use everyone against teams like Russia and Turkey

• Serbia is such a blessed team with MBs. Vakifbank nearly collapsed without Rasic but Serbia still has Stevanovic and Veljkovic plus on the bench Ninkovic and Popovic who (when healthy) play on a high level too, so nobody really misses Rasic now. Might have been different against strong opponents, but for Europe Stevanovic and Veljkovic will do the job against everyone.