European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• This is the first time I am hearing Azerbaijan's national anthem and damn... it sounds like an epic film. :obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Yep Azerbaijan is the Dark horse of the tournament. Actually for me they are not even neccesarily a dark horse but I guess some people would still underrate them. I actually can see them get a medal too.

• Azerbaijan is such a big team. They are considerably slower than Hungary. They have a good block but the defenders behind are two steps slower.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Yep Azerbaijan is the Dark horse of the tournament. Actually for me they are not even neccesarily a dark horse but I guess some people would still underrate them. I actually can see them get a medal too.

Also Guidetti said they can even reach the semifinal (he named also Belgium and Germany among the 'outsider' contender, but I'f I'm not wrong Aze is the team he pointed out for the chance of reaching the semi).

I also noticed the arena was quite full in Serbia-Czech Rep match!

• Azerbaijan's only perceivable defense is their block and their ability to go over the top... If it doesn't work they are dead. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Double block is not even working against Rahimova. Might as well shift to single blocker and just get everyone to defend.

#FreeBritney

• I had Azeris to win 3-0 with a sizeable bet I am ashamed to admit(first bet in years), and first set utterly cack, gave me heart palpitations. They seem to have over come nerves now.

The crowd I am not impressed with at all, they are like watching a boring poetry recital at the library, also the announcer with the american accent does your head in, why? it's so off putting, you are in your own country have an announcer with a heavy azeri drawl ffs, let him butcher the english.
    It is so pathetic with this american adoration some countries still seem to have. Azeris need to let in some unemployed under 25s for the next game for some noise, this ain't working.

• Croatia is for now showing good game. Fabris and Barun are main players in attack. Ikic is player what we need

How strong is Fabris hitting :super:

• I had Azeris to win 3-0 with a sizeable bet I am ashamed to admit(first bet in years), and first set utterly cack, gave me heart palpitations. They seem to have over come nerves now.

The crowd I am not impressed with at all, they are like watching a boring poetry recital at the library, also the announcer with the american accent does your head in, why? it's so off putting, you are in your own country have an announcer with a heavy azeri drawl ffs, let him butcher the english.
    It is so pathetic with this american adoration some countries still seem to have. Azeris need to let in some unemployed under 25s for the next game for some noise, this ain't working

Lol I'm not saying I love the announcer but I can still fully disagree with you. Why would you even want all that? 8| There is nothing wrong with admiring the most powerful, most popular country which basically rules pop culture in the world. Also English is the common language of the world, obviously speaking with a perfect accent is preferred by everyone. :teach:

• Hungary needs to stop blocking Rahimova altogether. She is unstoppable. :super:

#FreeBritney

• Polina is impressive but she is even more overused than Goncharova lol She wouldn't last the whole tournament if AZE keeps overusing her like this.