European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• Rahimova's probably used to that. I remember her making a scoring frenzy back with her former club in Japan.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• For now everything is working for us. Defence tanks to Ikic and Sain. Attack with Fabris-Barun-Milos. And very good blocking from Barun and Milos.
    Now we need to see can they repeat this.

• Belgium win 1st set. This Dutch team doesn't look too strong without De Kruijf :S

• Hungary needs to review their block defense. I don't have any problem with their offense but their sideout capabilities are severely lacking.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• My God Katarina Barun is just AMAZING :super:

• please some link for Germany - Poland? :white:

• :white: thx, thats unbelievable it was such a big problem to find a working link, bur probably because of that starting time changing

• My God with Ana Grbac you just can't do match. Can't wait to see Karla Peric bakc. I hope so very soon.

• Durr is everywhere :white: she's outplaying Witkowska easily, it's a shame that Nawrocki resigned with playing on 2 liberos like against Holland. Krzos is better in digging :mad:

• according to the stats of Ned-Bel match
    Belgian attackers played well except MB Aelbrecth yet they couldnt put much pressure on Dutch girls.very good stats by Plak in a short time for Dutch team

btw.. what a comeback by Belarussian girls after losing first two sets by 10-15 :white:
    seems all the players contributed balancedly

if the best Croatian players dont play/come for the NT so whats the point in Barun's coming back to the NT ?

• Jennifer Geerties has really improved her attacking. Obviously she'll never be a big killer but she scores her points. The job will be harder against AZE's big block though...

Overall the match is very nervous, neither team is any stable and it's quite chaotic.

• No matter what Grajber and Efimienko do, they won't be substituted. I have enough after just one day :aww:

• Smarzek vs Germany :aww: poor girl..