European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• Well done Czechia :dance4:

Even though many players are still the same from the bronze winning team in 2013, Belgium look a mess in 2017. I guess that shows how important Frauke was to the team

• Aelbrecht seems less attack efficient than her usual days.

Belgium needs to solve that or they are going home.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Congrats to Czech Republic !!!

It is a surprise to see Czech MBs as dominant players instead of Havlickova and Havelkova....

Belgium: they gave 2nd and especially 3rd set away themselves....because of very poor hitting by OHs..

Van Gestel, Leys, Aelbrecht..they have big problems in attack....and indeed vd Vyver is very far from Frauke's level.

I really like the new libero, De Tant and also Herbots.

• Oh sh...... Belgium is going home. Serbia is their next opponent. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I admit I didn't expect Czech Rep to win this match, congrats to them!

They did challenge a lot of teams in group 2 world grand prix without Havelkova.

#FreeBritney

• is marika bianchini playing??? is she even part of the line up??? is she playing opp or outside. eurovolley tweeted italy's starting 6 with bianchini's name. im confused now

• Belarus Italy match seems exciting...

#FreeBritney

• I wonder why MLejnkova and Havelkova do not play at the same time :huh: Kossaniyova is not doing anything special indeed.

I've never been fan of Frauke before but apparently she looks like Fofao compared to Ilka :aww:

• Boskoviç 20 points in 2 sets :white: :obey:

• I don't get it Croatia NT, they crushed Belarus in first two set, same as Georgia, but everything after that is just terrible.

Look at Belarus they are fighting very good against Italy, winnin 3rd set and almost winning 1 set, so they are not bad team at all, like I said we crushed them in first two sets and after we just stop playing. I watched replay of Georgia team and My God now for SURE I can say that main reason why We played this good in first two sets against Belarus and Georgia is because of Ana Grbac and the reason why we played so bad after that is Ana Grbac.
    So sorry for Fabris and Barun, they struggling with bad sets of Grbac all the time. This is what our speaker said too. When Grbac is playing good We are good but we she stops everyone stop and their is no one who can replace her + players good so upset and Ana Grbac was so angry at her self that She didn't want to give interview. That is so tragic.

• Boskovic is just amazing..What a player.
    Egonu with 8 errors in attack. She needs to work with her spike much more to be at the same level as Boskovic and Zhu and She can do this.

• So Belarus or Czech Rep will be in Quarterfinals so this is already surprising :)

• Sloetjes only knows one thing... Spike hard.

#FreeBritney

• Naz is showing her class :super: Her sets to MBs are great :obey: