You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 8:40pm

In Europe there are not all around OH's, this is the biggest problem.I really miss Sokolova, Del Core, Piccinini :heart:
Gozde or Rabadzhieva are probably the closest, but I do agree with you

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Gamze, Kosheleva, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 8:42pm

OMG THAT BALL CLEARLY TOUCHED THE GROUND :wall:

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 8:42pm

That ball was down, even if it was not it was a double

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 8:43pm

OMG THAT BALL CLEARLY TOUCHED THE GROUND :wall:

a clear football as for me

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 8:43pm

I'm not sure about that non-call. My livestream is pixelated. :white:

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 8:44pm

I am happy that at last someone gave a red to this idiot. Kick him out!

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 8:45pm

The ball was down, but I can't help but laugh whenever Guidetti throws one of his hissy fits :lol: which seems to be in every match these days

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Gamze, Kosheleva, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa

It bounced from the ground to her feet. I slowed it down very clearly

Referees :mad:
Sorry for my bad English ^^

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 8:46pm

That ball didn't touch to ground. It was a clear foot save. Guidetti deserved all the cards :wall:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 8:47pm

You guys should rewatch this match if you truly believe the ball didn't touch the ground. I can rewind and Im telling you IT DID TOUCH! Just because he is angry doesnt mean he can not be right guys

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 8:49pm

That's still so hard to tell so Guidetti needed to behave better.

I have rewind because I'm watching on youtube.

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 8:50pm

Well then I need to watch it again .Maybe it touched but it still doesn't explain Guidetti's show

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 8:53pm

Neri is on fire, c'mon girls :super:
Sorry for my bad English ^^

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

He's angry when he's right, he's angry when he's wrong, he thinks his iPad rules the world.

I'm supporting Turkey here but he is making it hard as always

vabo

Professional

• "vabo" is male

This new couple of Russian NT coaches look like they're ready to salt the earth of Russian volleyball once for all

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 8:54pm

If Turkey lose this set by two points... It will be Guidetti's fault.

And they are tied!

Leonardo.D

Intermediate

• "Leonardo.D" is male

Favourite Team: Argentina NT (men), Russia NT, Lube Banca Macerata, Zenit Kazan, Unilever, Rabita Baku,

Favourite Players: Facundo Conte, Luciano De Cecco,Sebastián Solé, Marcos Milinkovic Maxim Mikhaylov, Sergey Tetyukhin, Sokolova, Gamova, Sheilla Castro, Takeshita, Del Core,tRosir Calderon, Daymi Ramirez, Lo Bianco, Stacy Sykora

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 8:58pm

Russian block saved them! :super:

2 by Fetisova, 1 by Goncharova :teach:

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 8:59pm

That was a set! I hope Turkey takes the next

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 9:02pm

You guys should rewatch this match if you truly believe the ball didn't touch the ground. I can rewind and Im telling you IT DID TOUCH! Just because he is angry doesnt mean he can not be right guys

Everyone understands that was a football - the sound is important - but Guidetti sets a performance to arrange an extra time-out at no cost. Nobody is angry, he's just looking for a side-out option. Luckily, the ref had balls to stop the show.

Social bookmarks