European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• I'm glad the russian coach has opened his eyes regarding Kosianenko. :whistle:

First of all, she's fat. Even if she's the better setter... her athleticism is just not complimentary with Russia's defensive ability. Needs a lot of tracking and running for the ball to get to the spot before it hits the ground. And she's predictable... Still can't believe they are forcing Kosianenko to be hated by all the russian fans. :whistle:

You are really a massive fan of Pankova, aren't you? :rolll:

But I do agree, she is not a good setter

• No, it was clearly not. I think you are trolling and that you are provocative to create discussions out of the blue, so perhaps its stupid to take your comments seriously, but everybody understands the opposite regardless of the sound, by simply looking at the visual part of it while watching the reply in slow-motion. For virtually all people here this seems to be the consenus view, too, and hardly something everybody understands, then. I think there is a pattern in your posts to distort objective reality and take pleasure out of it really, in a sort of post-modernistic fashion, ie everything is a subjective showtrial and nothing is real or objective, no truth exists (so why not make an art of our whole existence) and everything can be what you want it to be, as long as it is wrapped in a shimmering facade with an aura of flamboyant pretentiousness (advanced vocabulary etc) at the expense of real content and meaning, a lack of wholeness and entity, which is considered to be relatively irrelevant. Your posts is constantly about everything but still explains nothing, swamped by plenty irrelevant details, loose associations and side-tracks.

I will avoid any further discussing with you 100% by this particular reason, neither do I think would be frutiful for people in this forum to commit themselves to it. However, I have to admit you are very entertaining in your show-offs while building castles in the sky. Mainly this message is a warning to other users in this forum, which I hope will avoid to fall in any of your traps in the future.

Thanks but better to avoid these kinds of people. Probably will say the exact same thing again if he posts again :aww:

• No, it was clearly not. I think you are trolling and that you are provocative to create discussions out of the blue, so perhaps its stupid to take your comments seriously, but everybody understands the opposite regardless of the sound, by simply looking at the visual part of it while watching the reply in slow-motion. For virtually all people here this seems to be the consenus view, too, and hardly something everybody understands, then. I think there is a pattern in your posts to distort objective reality and take pleasure out of it really, in a sort of post-modernistic fashion, ie everything is a subjective showtrial and nothing is real or objective, no truth exists (so why not make an art of our whole existence) and everything can be what you want it to be, as long as it is wrapped in a shimmering facade with an aura of flamboyant pretentiousness (advanced vocabulary etc) at the expense of real content and meaning, a lack of wholeness and entity, which is considered to be relatively irrelevant. Your posts is constantly about everything but still explains nothing, swamped by plenty irrelevant details, loose associations and side-tracks.

I will avoid any further discussing with you 100% by this particular reason, neither do I think would be frutiful for people in this forum to commit themselves to it. However, I have to admit you are very entertaining in your show-offs while building castles in the sky. Mainly this message is a warning to other users in this forum, which I hope will avoid to fall in any of your traps in the future.

oooo :what: :what: :box:

• According to voleyboldefteri, Guidetti is not talking with Polen and he didnt even say hello to her at all this summer which explains why he doesnt prefer Polen to Meryem. He also added that Neslihan is already training with ball in GS so her shoulder is not really injured.

It is pretty sad that Turkey has to use Meryem because (i) Guidetti doesnt talk to Polen, (ii) Neslihan is not taken to the team for unknown reasons and (iii) Seda is not taken to the team for unknown reasons.

If Guidetti really doesnt want to use Polen as opposite during the tournament, I prefer that Gözde plays as receiving opposite, Neriman plays OH but doesnt receive and Guldeniz (or Hande) plays as 2nd OH.

• Unless the video has 1000 frames per second as evidence... It's really hard to tell if it hit the floor or the foot. So the ref is still right for giving a red card to Guidetti. :win:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It doesn't matter who should have won the point, the ref was right to give Guidetti the red card. Coaches simply cannot react like that and be aggressive towards officials and expect to get away with it. He is an experienced coach and a great one, he should know better, but clearly he doesn't.

• I sensed some negativity with Gui and Polen tbh already since WGP. I wished Ebrar was here since I dont think Polen is the answer however Meryem was like an amateur today and he didn't even bother to sub her with Polen. He is way too emotional and needs to cut it before the federation will cut him. :whistle:

• i hope those gossips are not true...Turkey will need Polen at times...when Boz plays badly Polen can play better or vice versa

there was a left-handed opposite Pelin Aroğuz..if she had kept playing volleyball maybe she could have been better than Boz-Pehlivan duos now..

• I really can't imagine someone losing on purpose (or at least, not strictly play to win) in order avoid Italy and get Serbia :what:
    Especially when the latter just beat you 3-0!

I dunno, I'm not really happy with how Serbia played, in spite of winning 3-0 two times. :D I think they're vulnerable. Then again, I haven't seen Italy in this tournament yet.

• You are really a massive fan of Pankova, aren't you? :rolll:

But I do agree, she is not a good setter

I'm not trying to sound like a hater but I am just trying to save Kosianenko from being buried alive by Goncharova or getting all her nostril hair picked one by one by the Russian fans. :win:

Russia needs a scrappy setter and Filishtinskaia is probably the right path or perhaps anyone other than Kosianenko deserves to be called instead. :read:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Unless the video has 1000 frames per second as evidence... It's really hard to tell if it hit the floor or the foot. So the ref is still right for giving a red card to Guidetti. :win:

And in that case, same player touched the ball twice which is another fault. I am sick of refs who doesn't even consider themselves. They should be given red card for wrong calls

It's good to know that you read my post, I mean *that* post about the territory short of intellectual oil resources, south of BLR. I know a lot about that and happy to share my thoughts separately. Next time, please feel free to complain to moders instead of releasing this flow of conscience here that makes people laugh - but note that it's not me who jumps into the ad hom path. In fact, I have never done that in here at all and shared quite a bit of expertise/insight - not just random kilobytes.

As for the episode, the vast majority here are rooting for Tur, so no wonder they saw the ball in. But even the schoolkids know the golden volleyball rule - "the play lasts until the Ref whistles". In the real world of this match, it was a childish mistake for the Tur team who started hugs/kisses without hearing a whistle instead of finishing off the free ball that they were given after the football. An episode like this can compromise the confidence - we all know that for sure let alone a pro coach like Guidetti. He understands well that a Ref of Mokry's level is not going to change his point because of the pressure from one side, as long as this can't be officially challenged. But the team needs a break - and Guidetti has a reason to protest, so why not? He's done this many times before, his reputation carrying him safely through any of these ordeals. Note that upon seeing the cards, he obediently walked away, the show was over. Noone rocked the ref's stand.

I would also not concur with the point that this episode was a decider for the game. In fact, it wasn't a decider even for that set as Tur equalised at 23:23, whilst being six points down at the second TTO. In fact-2, the game would have been well over in four sets, had Tur made a break at 23:23. Rus has clearly added from the service line in set 4, and Voronkova did very well. I am still very puzzled with Frolova (essentially, a second libero) whereas Pankova is valued for her experience at Euros and with Moscow, as well as her captain ability and defensive skills.

• Russia's block was noticeably weaker in the sets were Fetisova was absent. I think the coach could use her as the main MB, her blocks helped Russia win the match. Goncharova was very good tonight, but her connection with Filishtinskaia could still use some work. I hope the coach realizes Frolova is not going to cur it against the really top teams. And Tetrakova was awful in that match.

• Frolova is there to sustain Kosheleva's energy and free her from reception and attack exclusively on the first rally. Unfortunately for Kosheleva... receiving has been the worst aspect of her career in recent years. Frolova will probably start until Kosheleva improves on her reception or someone better than her is able to receive in a two-person passing unit while remaining an attacking and blocking force.

Kosianenko can just be a part of the coaching staff if she want to impart her experience and leadership abilities. She's a liability from blocking, setting, digging etc. since a few years and counting. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Then again, I haven't seen Italy in this tournament yet.

Today we played quite awful :S
    I hope we can find again the WGP spirit, even without Malinov and (probably) De Gennaro.

Maybe he wants to stay the only one getting red cards? :D

:lol: :lol:

It doesn't matter who should have won the point, the ref was right to give Guidetti the red card. Coaches simply cannot react like that and be aggressive towards officials and expect to get away with it. He is an experienced coach and a great one, he should know better, but clearly he doesn't.

I love him as a coach, but I agree on this anyway. Being right (if that's the case) doesn't allow him to complain in such way, even if given the situation his (over)reaction is understandable, imho. Not sharable, but understandable.

• Maybe he wants to stay the only one getting red cards? :D

:lol: Ebrar was not in the wide list that was submitted to CEV, apparently noone expected her superb performance during U19 and U23 WCh :wall:

The ball was on the ground, I don't think it was even arguable. That's why Turkish players didn't even try to touch to the ball after that position, which is a wrong attitude; you can't stop playing until hearing the whistle :aww: Guidetti's reaction was of course wrong, I've never witnessed this kind of aggressiveness helped to his team :down:

Meryem did not surprise anyone as it is obvious that she does not belong to this level (Seramiksan is already good for her). Speculation about Polen-Guidetti sounds gibberish, why would he invite someone he would hate to NT. Previously federation said that Polen has stress fracture and still recovering, probably her current shape is not better than Meryem.

Regarding the absence of Neslihan, I also suspect that the decision might be hers indeed. I can imagine that such a queen wouldn't want to sit on bench for Meryem :rolleyes:

I agree on playing with Gözde or Güldeniz as Opp since Hande is disappointing whenever she enters to the game :down:

Kudos to Neriman! People consider either Kosheleva or Mihajloviç as best offensive European OHs, but her current form is better than both :obey: I hope she can keep this level throughout the tournament.