European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• Other thing I don't think Gözde has been playing well not in attack but also not in reception which has been causing problems for us so far. Naz is really predictable I didn't like her yesterday either.

• Polen is playing! Turkey with a much better start today

What happened then to let Bulgaria won 25-17? :what:

Ok, now I read that post:

Rabadzhieva serving and Ruseva blocking brought a 10 points streak for Bulgaria!!!!

I guess I have my explanation ;)

Ps and now it's all Turkey :white:

• The roles shifted this set! Polen served insanely and Kubra blocked very well. I like Turkey playing with Gözde-Guldeniz against such good serving teams instead of Neriman or Hande as OH since they harm the team more than their contribution. I don't like Naz's sets so far, receiving got much better but if Guldeniz is having 2 blockers infront of her, there is something wrong with her sets. Gamze can come in the match if receiving is like this since she can leave both OHs with single blocks...

I was about to write how much I dislike Gizem Örge's defense but she got better towards the end. One thing I dont understand is, there is a stable block and Bulgarian OHs have only one option, to hit hard on her, but she still delivers a terrible defense. She really needs to work receiving those kind of spikes with excellence, not like sky high and 6-7 meters of the net :down:

• Oh thanks, that works way better than the one I was using 8o
    I though it would have been geoblocked but it's not :)

Please, can you tell us when not-Turkey matches are aired? ^^ (I guess the match by Turkey are all aired)

Ok, I will check the schedule after the match ;)

• Gizem Örge my gooooood! Such easy balls and she keeps pushing them sky high far off the net! Seriously what the hell is wrong with her??? :mad:

• My God Turkey is just mess. I hope Guidetti will thake better team to coach. If He is head coach of Bulgaria they would be amazing team. 100%

• Wow! that will be a very difficult 4th set. Neriman, Gözde, Guldeniz, Gizem Örge, all are playing terrible. I really don't know which one of the OHs Guidetti will pick :wavy:

• Turkey is nit high level team. They have so many ups and downs in their game. They are not working as TEAM and they have so many great players in their team but when you put them together it is just not working.

• Am I the only one who thinks Bahar Toksoy Guidetti and Elitsa Vasileva are separated twins at birth? :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I think we would see a tie-break. Unfortunately, Bulgaria used to choke in the crucial moments. It will be very surprising if they close the match in 4 sets. They will probably kill themselves. Kitipova should play more with her middles.
    Btw, their libero is a BIG liability.

• My God Turkey is just mess. I hope Guidetti will thake better team to coach. If He is head coach of Bulgaria they would be amazing team. 100%

No I think he should be coach of Croatia, then maybe you will stop losing sets to kindergarden teams :roll:

• Turkey's defense is very good. It's just the offense is sometimes lacking.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney