European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• Eda Erdem is the only Turkish player I like, her ambitations, fast movement are so thankful to watch. I'm not sure all other experienced players deserve the same comment.

I hope Bulgaria takes the game, go girls :super:

• Turkey is doing much better once Merve is playing libero instead of Gizem Örge. I think girls lost their ambition when Örge couldnt dig anything but 2-3 basic hits.

• TURKEY NEEDS to work on the new generation and fast before 2020 is what this match learned me. Only a few of the veterans like Eda I can see at the next OG

Agree 100%, this generation is done, they have consistently failed and failed, this is the worst I have seen so far, how mentally weak can you be? how so many players can be dire at the same time? Polen, Gozde, Neriman(I like actually in general, but she lets the team down badly on occasions), also Gizem is a very mediocre libero, she always seems late to defend balls, her reception is inconsistent to say the least. These players are done, they have had their chance.

Naz,even though she has been poor here, Eda, Kubra can be the experience to the young team, we genuinely have some exciting young players, Ebrar Karakurt is a player i am very excited about, she might finally be the superstar we have lacked for ever(I have almost given up on Hande, she is still young though). Nazar degdirmiyim ama.

• If Neriman doesn't play well we are screwed, as someone pointed out our wing players are weak, we can't kill a ball to save our lives. When she plays good not ok, there is a drastic change to the teams complexion. At the end of the day all the good work your team does is wasted if you can't kill at the end. But unfortunately she is far too incinsistent.

• Ofc they need to whole new generation. All of this players are playing in the stronges league in the world and playing on higl level whole year and when they come to play together they are just mess as team, ofc this can be hard word but look at this names and look at their results.

• It was 20-23, but Belgium managed to came back and won the first set againts Serbia!

• Gamze , Merve and Neri not being awful is helping here 8-8, and we are terrible at calling challenges we don't call when it's needed and call when blatantly obvious we are wrong, also i had call challenges on block touches all day long(not that last one on Handes hit)

• How more terrible can Vasileva be? She's a big hole in critical moments, awful passing, getting blocked, missing a damn easy ball :wall:

• Naz probably needs to move to a weaker team. Vakifbank being as strong as it is... Probably causing her decisional errors. I mean...having Zhu Ting, Rasic, Sloetjes etc Just too much killing options for her well being.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Well, THAT at 14-14 was a terrible and crucial referee mistake for sure :white:
    But I guess it wasn't worth a red card since it would have been a 16-14 :P

And now a challenge by the ref, and a good one: well done second ref on this :teach:

• To be fair with Guidetti. His complaining can lead to good things. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Crucial game between Ukraine and Turkey is next.

#FreeBritney

• serdar for you is better to pray for your NT to go in second phase of ECH.

So tomorrow is match will Turkey go in second phase or not, and We all were thinking that they will fight for medal.

• What a nerve wrecking match :white:

Emiliya Dimitrova is much more reliable at crucial points than Emiliya Nikolova used to be :D

I think it was a mistake of Guidetti to bring Naz back in. He was hoping for her to strengthen the block but the team played better with Gamze.

So Turkey needs to beat Ukraine in order to avoid a complete disaster.