European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• Gizem Örge can't defence while Merve can't receive. So it is not a rocket science to use both as alternating liberos. Especially when you bring 3 liberos :aww:

At least we know that the story about Polen-Guidetti problem was made up :roll:

• Gizem Örge can't defence while Merve can't receive. So it is not a rocket science to use both as alternating liberos. Especially when you bring 3 liberos :aww:

At least we know that the story about Polen-Guidetti problem was made up :roll:

?( ?( ?(

• Aze is crushing Poland in the first set.
    This match will probably decide who is going to go directly to QF (it certainly will if Poland wins).

I really enjoyed Kitipova's setting today

Me too ^^

I must admit I expected more from Turkey. I'm not surprised Bulgaria is playing how they are (congrats!!), but I still thought Turkey would have achieved more at this point, I even believed they could have surprised Russia, to be honest.
    Nothing is lost anyway, but now they will face only in or out matches.

Aze-Poland is given 1 to 10 on bet website :what: (I'm definitely not in to bettting, but now I'm using a live streaming where they constantly keep the bet of the current match in a corner of the video)

• Poland needs to serve short more often.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Moky out :(
    A reason more to try to win today!

The commentator also said that several Italian girls had intestinal problems :S

The arena is every day emptier :wall: :sos:

• Kk15 ofc they will win i just want to see Cro fighting not losing like crap.

• WTF is the Polish Coach doing?!?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• We are winning but Croatia will fall apart very soon. That is 100%. Reception to sheaky same as Grbac sets..

• Our brainless coach doesn't care that Polak (0/5) and Grajber (2/13) should be substituted. That was his vision and that's it - he won't do anything. Sadly, he won't be fired soon, because ' he's doing excellent work '. :lol:

• Wow We are winning 16:12 against Italy. But that last call was point for Italy 100%.

• Geez, Polish OHs are absolutely awful. :what: I wish we could at least see Medrzyk and Mucha in action. Is there any other good OH that wasn't called by Nawrocki?

• Geez, Polish OHs are absolutely awful. :what: I wish we could at least see Medrzyk and Mucha in action. Is there any other good OH that wasn't called by Nawrocki?

The problem is that again we have completely different roster than before in WGP. We used Smarzek as OH and now she is back to OPP, but how can it work if we change it like twice in a year???

• Bravo for Italy defence, they are just amazing, saving so many hard balls.
    Grbac as always, i just don't get her. She has Barun but She goes with Ikic who has Egonu and Christina in front of her.

• Ikic homework is to be their for reception and for defence. And She is not doing that, wake up girl.
    Italy 1:0 Croatia (25:23) Good game for now :)

Yeah thisis not the same Italy, Italy with Malinov is much faster and with De Gennaro it has even better defence and reception.

• Great work Bulgaria! Rabadzhieva, Ruseva and having a decent opposite helped them a lot. Very good serve pressure and blocks!

At Turkish side, this lost is all Guidetti's fault. It was a fair decision to start with Polen and she actually did a much better job than Meryem, however Naz has been shaky all day long and it tooks so long for Guidetti to replace her. Same with Gizem Örge, I dont know what is wrong with her but she really needs a lesson on how modern volleyball is played. Any libero today pushes free balls to their setters in a fast tempo while Gizem Örge sends them meters high, this summarises where the problem is. Guidetti made a good decision by bringing Merve & Gamze in the match, he should have kept them. I understand he wanted to increase block height and brought Naz in, but why Gizem Örge while Merve actually did some nice digs???

To me, we are being harsh to Turkey. This team has the capability of winning all rest of the matches and win gold. Guidetti needs to make his mind and give up on some Vakifbank players and stay away from his emotions. Tomorrow, he should start with Gamze-Neriman, Hande-Guldeniz, Eda-Kubra, Simge (L) or Gizem/Merve duo together.