European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• 3 ace in a row for Orro!! 8o

So far, best match of Paola in the ECh, best match of Orro in a while (good in setting but also in digging and serving), while Cate is struggling again in attack (and defense), Tirozzi good on serve but ups and downs in attack. Msb ok in attack.
    Parrocchiale is doing her job, good girl ^^

Bravo for Italy defence, they are just amazing, saving so many hard balls.

I would say that when we finally started digging we started playing decently/good, we can't play well if we don't dig.

Yeah this is not the same Italy, Italy with Malinov is much faster and with De Gennaro it has even better defence and reception.

Yeah, true, and so far imho is the best match we've played/we are playing in the ECh, also considering the opponents. I hope we can improve again in blocking, after the bad performance yesterday I was crossing my fingers about it; in the first set we were doing well, in the second not so much.

• German Coach should think about Brinker. She's just not doing anything positive for the team anymore.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Again a lot of you guys attack Fabris and She is for now at 16 points with 66% in attack. as OH.

• Germany needs to free up Lipmann from taking too many chance balls. They are exhausting her instead of freeing her to attack.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Germany needs to free up Lipmann from taking too many chance balls. They are exhausting her instead of giving her more opportunities to attack or get her running atleast.

#FreeBritney

• This is what I like. Put a good fight against them not play like crap.

• Bravo we finally won a set against Italy after so many years LMAO hahaha

Samanta Fabris is just playing amazing, bravoo just keep like that.

• I know the match basically ended in the 2nd set but this is a really worrying performance if we are going to face Serbia/Netherlands next. Anyway the overall level of the whole ECH is just as bad as the men's tournament.

• I just hope that Croatia will put good fight against Ned after today good game.
    I just hope that we will not lost this 4th set after leading 8 points. We can still win this match... :roll:

• Wow Croatia is just destroying Italy in 4th set. 18:6 :whistle:

• I am afraid Germany may lose this match if they don't make the necessary adjustments.

Reception is a big problem. Outside Hitters have low kill percentage. The MBs aren't doing anything spectacular. Lipmann being overused. Not going to work even against Hungary.

#FreeBritney

• Croatia - Italy 2:2 (23:25, 22:25, 25:19, 25:10) Wow
    5th set will be Samanta Fabris vs Egonu.