European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• Orro-Egonu
    Tirozzi-Bosetti
    Folie-Christina
    I don't name of libero

• See what adjustments could do if it was made earlier on? :read:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• OMFG Morisson :hit: :hit: :hit:

WHY keeping Sloetjes and Buijs almost 4 sets on court ?????? Both play AWFUL tournament so far !!

• Samanta Fabris 32/19 59% in attack, Egonu 42/25 60% and you said that you can make put them in the same sentence. I didn't results did.

• Hanke is Germany's best hitter/scorer right now. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I know the match basically ended in the 2nd set but this is a really worrying performance if we are going to face Serbia/Netherlands next.

I must said I am/was more worried about yesterday performance (despite the victory) than about our performances in these two set: it's like when you (general you) say that a friendly match doesn't matter very much.
    Yesterday I had the impression we were globally playing bad and won mostly thanks to the individuals, today I thought we were playing a bit better as a team but the individuals killed us not scoring even after good reconstruction.

One thing I totally agree, though, is that this isn't enough vs Ned (Serbia is already in QF), we need to improve a lot in blocking and in attack from 4, imho.

Orro-Egonu
    Tirozzi-Bosetti
    Folie-Christina
    I don't name of libero

Parrocchiale.
    We were playing with the titular, except the injured Moki. I guess also Lucia isn't in the best shape, otherwise I think Mazzanti would have used her as a real subs and not only to serve and dig taking Folie place.

EDIT: Congrats Ned for he victory, let's see who will reach Italy in the QF between you and Croatia :box:

• Why are Guidetti and his crew so radically against substitutions anyway? :hit:

I don't know, but Morrisson totally lost it !!!

Plak is in great shape, while Sloetjes plays horrible. The same for Buijs. Does Morrisson want to play Serbia again this tournament or what???

It is already a big shame what the team shows today !! If they keep playing like this, QF is the end, against Italy!

Plak, Schoot and Daalderop deserve a spot in starting-six next match!!!

• My God if Germany today lose against Hungary they are out from ECH. This would be huge SHOOK...

• It is already a big shame what the team shows today !! If they keep playing like this, QF is the end, against Italy!

Thanks God we're all playing crap so is anyone game :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ps: not to be rude, but Ned needs to pass the eight final first.
    I definitely think they're perfectly capable of it, but in volleyball it's not a great idea to take things for granted ^^'

• I'm not sure about Germany but they must be lacking a statistician monitoring the performance of their players. Fromm was a hole in the reception and she's not exactly scoring like Kosheleva to still be considered a commodity inside the court.

#FreeBritney

• Thanks God we're all playing crap so is anyone game :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ps: not to be rude, but Ned needs to pass the eight final first.
    I definitely think they're perfectly capable of it, but in volleyball it's not a great idea to take things for granted ^^'

I only now notice we will play Croatia....how did they manage to lose against Belarus ????

Anyway, Morrisson makes me worry...he acts way too late...Plak on her own saved Dutch ass in 4th set...Sloetjes and Buijs both play a terrible tournament so far.

I want to see this line-up:

Dijkema - Plak
    Grothues - Daalderop
    Beliën - ?
    Schoot

• I'm not sure about Germany but they must be lacking a statistician monitoring the performance of their players. Fromm was a hole in the reception and she's not exactly scoring like Kosheleva to still be considered a commodity inside the court.

Poll/Grosser should be in starting six :white: :white: :white:
    Both can receive and spike better than brinker :down: :down: :down:

• Having Sloetjes and Plak on the court at the same time worked yesterday for NED, to an extent. Plak is a big liability in reception as we all know, but honestly, she wasn't doing any worse than Buijs who received horrendously in the 2nd set and almost single-handedly killed her team, while their contribution in attack is incomparable.