European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• Jup, the quality of this tournament couldn't be worse. I fell in sleep yesterday while watching NED-CRO, such a nightmarish performance and today's has been pretty boring. I wouldn't mind who takes the game today, though it's sort of heartbreaking seeing Poland with mediocre players, obviously that doesn't include Wolosz, Kakolewska, Witkowska and Smarzek.

I have been following women's volleyball since lots of years ago and I honestly feel that the level, in particular European volleyball will keep falling. It's a different story when you have someone like Boskovic or Egonu, nonetheless if you compare the current level to the last ten years, there's already a huge gap.

• The Polish team just threw away the set #2 at the last few points... thus the match itself. No way for them to come back after this.

QF: RUS v TUR

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Yea I agree Güldeniz started good in the very early stages but has been a complete mess since. Since reception doesn't work anyway I'd try something new and put Hande in.

That would be a bad idea.

Putting two of your worst receivers at the same time can be disastrous during a crucial time when reception is at their shakiest and when the server is feeling good about herself.

You only do that when you have nothing to lose...everything to gain. Like for the next match...

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Let´s see if Poland could keep the level and manage these 4 points lead.

Guldeniz was able to score in front of a 3- polish block. At least block outs, whereas Gozde isnt able to kill any single ball in these last 6 points.

3 hitting errors by Turkey and just a total collapse...

• It's a nightmare to watch this match, both teams show nothing to be honest. :aww:

• Akman is so lazy.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• This expression totally lives up to the hype, sometimes it's nice to be gone gracefully. She's definitely out of shape.

• No way Poland could lose this set, really.
    However, I really dont know what expect from this ECH :wacko: There have been so many unbelievable come backs...and not because the level was great.

I really dont know which is the most "regular" team in this tournment. Even Serbia has had their "bad" moments (against Belgium in the first set and against Netherlands). I guess the most regular thing has been the irregularity of all the teams :lol:

• No way Poland could lose this set, really.
    However, I really dont know what expect from this ECH :wacko: There have been so many unbelievable come backs...and not because the level was great.

Please :lol:

• Eda in front atleast brings hope for Turkey. So it is still not over til the fat lady sings.

#FreeBritney