European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• Belarus just can't stay away from 5-setters! They lost this one, though. Still they have good chances but it's more complicated now.
    Montenegro on the other hand blew everything. That loss to Switzerland will really come around to bite them in the ass. Speaking of the Swiss, Bulgaria lost a set to them. :thumbdown:

• Poland, Bulgaria and Croatia qualified ^^ Italy/Ukraine, Belgium/Spain and Czech Republic/Belarus (probably firste mentioned in each pair will advance)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• And again, again reception, reception...Always problems with reception. I don't what is wrong with Mira Topic, disaster reception.

And finally Brcic as starter. :D

And young MB Ema Strunjak will have huge future if she keeps improving like this :)

EDIT: Topic is disaster in attacking, reception with everything...Why is She still in court ? And same thing happend yesterday.

• Looks like Cate will keep disappointing some users here with her performance: 75% in attacking against Latvia... :win:

She is/has been one of the best prospects for OH position for the NT, too bad she has been underestimated all the time.

• USAvolleyfan maybe :P

And now Jerkov and Topic are not playing and younge players are having even worst reception -.-

LOL Croatian players started to celebrate a point, but Israel girls save it the ball and they won it hahahahahh

• Bravooo, from 19:24 they come back and won set 28:26...

Only after 3 months after surgery of her hips, Nikolina Bozicevic(L) is back and she improve her reception a lot, after that disaster performance in Ankara :S ...

• Czech Rep. lost with Slovenia 1-3 and will play in play-offs :whistle:

Play-offs for 3 spots on 2017 ECH:
    Slovakia - Czech Republic (pool D - pool F)
    Romania - Hungary (pool C - pool E)
    Ukraine/Italy - Spain (pool A - pool B)

France and Slovenia are out.

• I'm glad for Belarus. They really fought a lot all this time, so many 5-setters, and it paid off in the end. I'm surprised that Klimets wasn't a part of their campaign, is she maybe thinking about switching over to Russian NT already?
    The Czechs really blew it, but they're going to qualify nevertheless. Romania might well sneak into ECh after all, and Spain vs Ukraine should be very interesting, both teams performed rather well so far.

• Any idea why Bauer in France and Hutinski in Slovenia did not play during qualifiers?

• i've only watched a little of ESP, but it looks like spanish coach learned tricks from kwiek, sometimes collar plays MB, sometimes OPP, even attacking from backrow. she's a very versatile player. in the double sub, however, schlegel (MB) comes in for the setter, can she also attack as OPP?

glad my spanish girls are doing well, but sad about the greek girls...

• what happened to alba sanchez, caro, bedmar, portero? did they retire from NT?

Alba is now main libero, Caro in bench. Bedmar retired from volleyball. Portero wasn't in final list (I think she is also injured)

i've only watched a little of ESP, but it looks like spanish coach learned tricks from kwiek, sometimes collar plays MB, sometimes OPP, even attacking from backrow. she's a very versatile player. in the double sub, however, schlegel (MB) comes in for the setter, can she also attack as OPP?

glad my spanish girls are doing well, but sad about the greek girls...

Collar plays MB but one rotation she keeps playing on court in back row and attacks pipe. Schlegel can play MB/OPP or even OH but I think she's better in MB position.

• Rivero was born in Cuba, so her parents are Cubans. And Collar was born in Madrid but according her second surname I suppose her mother is an african inmigrant from a country as Guinea Ecuatorial or a country of that area.