European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• So from 18-11 to 23-20...This is so so irregular.

But it seems pretty impossible for Italy to make a come back in the next sets.

• Go go go Italy what a beauty Cambi is :rose:

Dijkemas celebrating after the point is so annoying! Running ( like a child) a marathon in the whole hall as she won the cup at this moment.

maybe she thinks she is one of the Chinese girls :super:

• Go go go Italy what a beauty Cambi is :rose:

Dijkemas celebrating after the point is so annoying! Running ( like a child) a marathon in the whole hall as she won the cup at this moment.

I know right xD *cringes*

• Italy needs more gunpower then the bosetti sisters atm. Egonu is just hit or miss now since she has a lot of weight on her shoulders. If they can't find someone who can help Egonu it's going to be 0:3.

• I'd try either Tirozzi or Sorokaite for Caterina Bosetti before it's too late.
    I don't know how Bonifacio gets chosen for NT all the time, I think there are better MBs in Italy than her.

• Italy needs reliable outside hitter who can score... Egonu can't handle it by herself...

• Italy needs more gunpower then the bosetti sisters atm.

Well that was enough to get a silver at the WGP, but I agree that today we needs more than they're offering... at least from Cate, Lucia is doing what she can in attack (but not in second line to be fair).

About Orro crazy sets, Mazzanti is the one asking for creative side out... but she didn't delivered so well, on that I agree.

I'm also not loving Cambi very much to be honest.

• Egonu seems to start to feel frustrated and she has a good reason to be :S
    I never thought I'd say this, Kirstin Knip has developed a lot, now she's pretty stable in reception.

• I've overrated the ITA team based on its performance in the WGP!

Relying mostly on Egonu won't carry the team to victory against any strong opponent incl. a top-form NED.

Obvious problem: ITA cannot block!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• That Malinov Injury hit Italy the hardest as predicted.

De Kruijf's absence probably made the Italian's life easy i. the pool phase but her come back assures a stronger Netherlands for the playoffs.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney