European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• I'd say Boskovic is the Serbian version of Rahimova in fact, since Polina is 7 years older than Tijana. Oh wow, both are nationalized actually.

I wonder why the AZE Coach puts Rahimova as OPP as she's way stronger in zone 4.

• WOW! Polina Rahimova AZE #17 is tough to deal with for the GER team.... the Uzbekistan born tall player (1.98 m) is AZE version of Boskovic :D

Wonder why this AZE team rarely play outside CEV tournaments... hardly seeing them play against the top Asian teams.

Good that they will play in the 2018 WCh :thumbsup: wanna see how good they are there!

You can watch both in the Turkish league this season. Must be interesting to watch FB against Ecz Vitra :white:

• I would even say Rahimova is the equivalent of Zhu Ting on the right side in this tournament.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I'd say Boskovic is the Serbian version of Rahimova in fact, since Polina is 7 years older than Tijana. Oh wow, both are nationalized actually.

I wonder why the AZE Coach puts Rahimova as OPP as she's way stronger in zone 4.

Yes, you're right, she's more senior than Boskovic.

Does the AZE coach speak Russian or Azerbaijani with the players?

Think AZE will take this match... the GER team has no good answer for them.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Germany making all kinds of errors every time Azerbaijan is ahead.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Kemmsies hitting a ball :white: And she's also left-handed... Yeah, Lenka is having a pretty bad game so far.

samsara - He speaks Russian with majority of the group I think, I saw him speak Russian with Natasha Mammadova and Rahimova.

• Germany needs to tire out Rahimova.

#FreeBritney

• If I ever dare to support for a Turkish club in the upcoming season it gotta be Fenerbahce,watching Rahimova-Pereira would be so amusing.
    Germany is kinda hopeless today, bad passing most of all and whenever they are about to overcome and get some positive flows, there's Rahimova who basically screws them again.

• That's the president of Azerbaijan in attendance?

#FreeBritney

• I know it's off topic...but...does the president's wife really think she looks good with those glasses and lips??? :what:

OMG, she's the First Lady? I just wanna ask who's that VIP Lady with big glasses and plastic surgery lips... looks ugly and clown-like :whistle:

Altinli thanks for clarifying the language used.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Actually Germany is not playing bad

They play horribly every time Azerbaijan takes the lead.

#FreeBritney

• Germany will not make it today anymore...

:(

• Wtf was that?

#FreeBritney

• Looks like we threw everything we had on court against Bulgaria. Sad to see an overall good summer end like this. Yeah it ain't over till the fat lady sings but today the team doesn't seem to have the energy to be a danger for AZE.

• VC Rahimova can even win Ech if they continue like this though reception is questionable. Germany couldn't put enough pressure on them today there where they should have. The long and difficult Bulgaria match didn't help I guess.