European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• They brought her back? Russian coach is mad! :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Turkiye!!!!!! Kubra, Eda, and Meryem leads offense. Guldeniz-Gozde effective in defense

• Russia playing their worst game in the tournament. As what i expected, resting three days had a negative impact on them.

• Freaking use Filishtinskaia for a full set. She even benches Startseva in Dinamo Kazan. Why not so much trust? :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• goncha got blocked again. why don't you scream now, you miscreant?

i hope TUR makes it 3-0. all the RUS passing problems are not ameliorated with all the changes, sometimes koshe passes, and then parubets and voronkova... and all the dumb mistakes in defense and transition. i think goncha over-passed twice on easy transition balls.

• Russia seems extra slow today. Maybe not playing three days had a negative impact on them

Russia playing their worst game in the tournament. As what i expected, resting three days had a negative impact on them.

These sound like excuses, alibis to me: when the matches are too close it's 'well, they were tired', when too far (how if 3 days is far..) 'well, they lose rhythm'.
    Heard it too many times...

• Turkey is playing better than the previous matches. At least reception is much better and Boz is delivering more than what many expected. However, I wouldnt like to disparage the turkish performance, but the russians are the ones who are losing this match. Way too many silly errors, net touches, the reception is just a mess (and turkish services arent even so risky) and bad communication.

Just Goncharova is playing in her normal level. The others are underperforming.

Let´s see if Turkey could hold its good game. Because this ECH has been soooooooo irregular

• I don't believe in miracles, they even took Kosheleva off :lol: Koroleva's thickheaded mistakes are still a big pain in Russian ass.
    Fingers crossed for The Netherlands and Serbia for the Semi :heart:

• Russia is lucky the score for the third set is not that far off. Almost all their points came from Turkish errors.

#FreeBritney

• Stop using excuses for Russia. Okay they are really playing bad especially with those advantage balls. But look how Turkey is serving and playing in block and defense. I guess this is Guidettis work,giving the right tactics after losing the first match.

• Russia's morale is too low right now. They really need someone to lighten up the atmosphere.

#FreeBritney

• How many points had Meryem had so far? :white:

• How many points had Meryem had so far? :white:

Probably enough to counter Goncharova's points.

#FreeBritney

• I think it applies to both sides, Guidetti's tactics are perfectly working, I don't think many other coaches would dare to take Özsoy (what was her new name?) off and put Önal and Kirdar together, see? It's working. Also the fact that Russians are playing as dumb as possible can't be denied.

It's my first time seeing this Turkish OPP, I honestly don't see anything spectacular in her (maybe still better than the thin left-handed one) but Russian blockers are way too awful today to stop her :roll:

• Russia?!?!? You are not leading 2-0 sets to be that slow on the chance ball. :whistle:

#FreeBritney