European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• Filishtinskaia giving the ball to Voronkova twice when Goncharova was available :wall:

Congrats Turkey!

• Congrats Turkey.

MIP of the match is Kosianenko. :rolll:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• after last year and this match, I think Voronkova will have a nervous breakdown :what:

• I am soooo happy! Congrats Turkey.. Well deserved.. In fact I don't think they were lucky that Russia played bad today, but Russia was lucky not to get served out of the court like today, during the group stage when Kosheleva and Voronkova somehow managed to receive well enough

• Kosianenko needs to retire. It is time for the athletic russian setters to shine. They don't need a setter who is a liability everywhere. :read:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Vetrova should have been invited. I don't know why she did not make it to the line up.

#FreeBritney

• Wow amazing match by Turkey, congrats!!! Finally we will have a new champion this year, I couldn't stand Russia longer :D

By the way, all quarter finals ended 3:0

Yeah, but at least today there was one fought set :lol:
    Laughing not to cry on this quarterfinal, congrats to the winners that played all very well for what I've seen/read, but I would have preferred 4 5-sets matches...

The 5th time for Guidetti going to semi-final since 2009
    Germany 2009 2011 2013
    Netherlands 2015
    Turkey 2017

:obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

• Guidetti, the only coach who comes into court joins the celebration with players :-) he has a "cool hand" every team that he touches brings good results

Congratulations to Turkish team... winning straight vs Russian team is beyond one's imagination, definitely not mine.

As for RUS team perhaps needs to go back to the drawing board for the 2018 WCh, rethink the team lineup, improves reception and passing. Kosheleva just wanes in her effectiveness... age, fitness, injury or what? Goncharova remains very good.

Well, RUS team is on the borderline of leaving the Elite Club while TUR and AZE teams are on the ascending path to be among the best.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• I wanna see Ned VS Turkey final :cheesy: :cheesy: HAHAHAHAHA but Serbia will be a tough opponent. Azerbaijan too. But Gio vs his old girls will be so good

• Russia needs athletic or tall setters who can do something about. horrible reception.

There's a reason why Brazil won medals this year despite being too bad with the kind of reception they had and that's because Roberta is a pretty tall and nimble setter. It also helps that she's actually good. :obey:

#FreeBritney

• can you just tell us one more time how much you hate pankova? because we didn't hear it enough times already.

And so? She's terrible. I don't just post with the intention to bash her. I am just stating what am I seeing.Go tell Russia so they should know what to do next time... :win:

#FreeBritney