You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 6:52pm

Meryem Boz was one of those young talents years ago, glad we finally "discovered" her at the young age of 29.

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 6:55pm

Also I don't think this Serbian team is unbeatable, everyone is blowing them out of proportion, they are human. I think we have a realistic shot here, we MUST keep mistakes to the minimum ask questions of them, as long as we don't beat ourselves we'll be fine.

Gomez4

Trainee

• "Gomez4" is male

Favourite Team: PAOK

Favourite Players: Ernardo Gomez,Rolando Cepeda,Zhu Ting

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 6:56pm

Congrats Netherlands
Rahimova didnt learn anything from Japan....
When Rahimova send those kisses i wish that Kosheleva would be in the other side of the net.... :box:
"Zhu Ting arrives" :super:

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 6:56pm

What the f... Dijkema and Sloetjes killed their team, the last ball to Bujis was a trash! and Rahimova's reaction was awful after wining the set :down:

what did she do?
Basically, she was sending kisses to girls from Holland after Bujis error. It was so provocative :down:

OMG! She's my idol! :cheesy:

Gamova sent a kiss under the net to german girl once, it was the one and only time she made me smile. :dance6:
If my memory serves, it was Cornelia Dumler, after blocking her. It was a huge block, thus not even able to cover. Rahimova probably had Gamova in her today.
at least Gamova won something, Rahimova doesn't :wavy:

and that was gonna be cool if a much shorter player blocked taller one... Like when Takeshita blocked Gamova.. You are 15cm taller you are SUPPOSED to block her, so don't act immature.. Gosh I'm disqussed by those 2

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Gamze, Kosheleva, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 6:58pm

One thing is clear to me now, Rahimova will make a lot of enemies in Turkish league next season :lol: but oh well, I like a little drama in volleyball.

About SRB don't forget SRB and TUR played two friendlies just days before this tournament. TUR won 4-0 and 3-1!

Nati

Master

• "Nati" is female
  • "Nati" started this thread

Favourite Team: China NT, Japan NT, S. Korea NT, Rabitə/Telekom BAKI

Favourite Players: Natalya Mammadova,Jana Matiasovska A., Hui Ruoqi, Brenda Castillo,Yang Hyo Jin

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 6:58pm

Congrats NED :)

Well done, Azerbaijan girls! Well, I couldnt watch the game, only watched the end of tie-break.Personally, dont know why Samadova didn't play, but I know she has great potentioal and it was her first important Championship, she will get better. I dont agree that Azerbaijan has just 2 twin towers, V. Mammadova is quite good and experienced libero, Samadova is also good OH player, and we have avarege setter. Problem is our middle players :down:

Guys, Poli just sent kisses, it is a good thing actually :kiss:

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 6:59pm

what time will SRB vs. TUR start?

It's on now anthems have been sung, now we wait for the fat lady to sing

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Lloyd, Haak, Robinson, Dürr, Goncharova, Courtois, Meijners, Orthmann, Hanke, Dijkema, ter Horst, Jorna, Kingdon, Fetisova, Havelkova, Lippmann, Stevanovic

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 7:01pm

what time will SRB vs. TUR start?

It's on now anthems have been sung, now we wait for the fat lady to sing
:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: I think I'm starting to like you, I like funny people.

Well, fingers crossed for Serbia, Ajde idemo :box:

• "Angel" is male

Favourite Team: Spain NT, Germany NT, Japan NT

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Saori Kimura, Jaqueline Carvalho, Yukiko Ebata, Amaranta Fernández, Helena Havelkova, Berenika Okuniewska, Madelaynne Montaño, Bethania de la Cruz, Nataliya Obmochaeva, Jéssica Rivero

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 7:04pm

1st point, 1st challenge :cheesy:

• "Angel" is male

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Saori Kimura, Jaqueline Carvalho, Yukiko Ebata, Amaranta Fernández, Helena Havelkova, Berenika Okuniewska, Madelaynne Montaño, Bethania de la Cruz, Nataliya Obmochaeva, Jéssica Rivero

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 7:07pm

Another challenge with 4-2 this is gonna be funny :cheesy:

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 7:07pm

Meryem feeling the nerves

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Gamze, Kosheleva, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 7:10pm

Naz sets were really bad both to Meryem and Güldeniz. Cmon step it up!

Dan

Beginner

• "Dan" is male

Favourite Team: Volero Zurich, RC Cannes, Vizura Belgrad, Thai Nationalteam

Favourite Players: Brankica Mihaijlovic, Milena Rasic, Robny Ah-Mow Santos, Yuko Sano, Silvija Popovic, Olga Tocko

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 7:11pm

any livestream?

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 7:13pm

You can't be beaten by Zivkovic on the net!

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 7:15pm

Turkey not playing good.. They don't look comfortable enough

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 7:16pm

I think it is time for me to have my good night sleep. :white:

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 7:18pm

Azerbaijan really played well tonight :drink:
Congrats to the Ned ladies well fought and deserved win!!! Dijkema and Sloetjes totally lost their mind on the 4th set and was really nervous, great thing they regain their composure :lol: could have been a very painful loss. Buijs is soooo incredible so is Polina :super:

And Wow!!! Only 8 errors for Azerbaijan in 5 sets :obey: :white:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 7:19pm

Turkey has not much offense atm. Neriman in I say.

• "Angel" is male

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 7:20pm

Onal will have nightmares tonight with Boskovic's blocks

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 7:22pm

Looks like Turkey is already satisfied with the 4th place...

Social bookmarks