European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• I think the Turkish announcers are being very unfair towards Tijana and I dont agree with them at all! What do you think? (fellow Turkish members)

I kinda agree indeed, she has never been so decisive in Eczacıbaşı. Probably the trainer makes a difference, also SRB NT depends on Boskoviç more than Eczacıbaşı does. That's why probably she feels more confident while playing in NT

• My God you are calling challenge at 24:13 :wall:

• Gamze Meryem Hande Güldeniz Merve Kübra Eda is what I would start with next and then hope for the best. Serbia is too good and there is no shame in admitting them. I love Zhu but tbh Serbia is the best team in the world atm.

• Gamze Meryem Hande Güldeniz Merve Kübra Eda is what I would start with next and then hope for the best. Serbia is too good and there is no shame in admitting them. I love Zhu but tbh Serbia is the best team in the world atm.

Yeah China has Zhu but Serbia has Boskovic-Mihajlovic.

Guldeniz? Gozde is the best Turkish player at the moment.. Kubra should be replaced with Bahar maybe, so far she's done nothing

• I doubt if the Dutch team can stop Boskovic, at least solidly. She's just too good for this level. I felt basically the same about Rahimova yesterday, but if I ever were to choose one of them, it gotta be Tijana indeed. She has everything an attacker ever needs, from blocking to fearless serving.

Stevanovic is a very good slider, it's just Zivkovic's sets are too low so she gets either dug or blocked often.

• I kinda agree indeed, she has never been so decisive in Eczacıbaşı. Probably the trainer makes a difference, also SRB NT depends on Boskoviç more than Eczacıbaşı does. That's why probably she feels more confident while playing in NT

I`m sorry Beri I promised that I would not be posting again to respect you, but after reading this comment like this I have to say something

I guess you never really watched Tijana playing for Vitra. She just lead team to the World Championship Tittle and to the CL semi-final. And Vitra really truly does not depend on her at all just like in the CL semi-final she did not play well and they got trashed by Vakifbank.

If wanst for Boskovic they would have not won the WCH and not reached the CL Final 4. And this season they would have not even finished in 4th if they did not have her.

That idiot Barbolini benched Tijana half of the season (last season ) she only became a full starter in the playoffs and she averaged about 30 points per game. And even this season he tried to pull the same thing starting with Darnell....He did that in one game and Darnell went 0/10, it was pathetic.

All these are facts.....It is not just me saying....got check the official stats and you will see.

• China gold at Rio, Serbia silver, Brazil ? What I have to say more ?

Brazil beat Serbia 2x in the GP this year... In the semi-final Boskovic scored 28 points ( 12 points in the 1st set) but it was not enough to beat Brazil.
    Brazil blocked Boskovic and Mihajlovic quite a few times.

• Nobody expected you to keep your promise anyway, you have said many times that you will quit forum but you are always back :rolleyes:

I've already said the trainer makes the difference as first reasoning. It is not a discussion of Boskoviç plays good or bad. Commentor claimed that she doesn't play AS WELL AS she plays in NT, which is something I agree with

• One thing people don`t realize is that Serbia is not the same team from Rio, but still they kept the same level. No Maja and Popovic, 2 experienced and key players, and even Brakocevic and Nikolic were key pieces to have on the bench. ...But still they are looking really strong.

I think if Russia keeps playing like this, for the first ever they might not qualify for the OG. I don`t see them qualifying in the WC ( or whatever that tournament is called, they can`t beat CHN.SRB,BRA,USA for sure). And then in the ECH qualifier there will be Italy,NED and now Turkey. Russia is not superior anymore and could easily stay behind these 3 teams.

• Please just be careless and keep your promises, that leaves this forum (well...to be clearer this thread) peaceful.