European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• No insults.

• some days, you are the hunter and some days, you're the hunted.

today TUR felt what RUS felt yesterday... what goes around comes around, that's how the world turns.

maybe the TUR team couldn't focus after that crazy victory over RUS yesterday, or maybe, SRB was just too good for them. who knows?

it'll be interesting what happens tomorrow. unfort. i might not watch them live. good luck to all the combatants!

• Covering 1m of court whoever could archive 90% perfect passing. :lol:

Sorry, I'm for all-around players. More Piccinini, Logan Tom, Del Core... That's all. :win:

You can clearly see in this tournament the terrible level of passing. All you need is service lately.

Zhu ting is the NO.4 best digger in world grand championship!!! http://grandchampionscup.2017.…en/statistics/bestdiggers
    Actually,Zhuting's receiving is getter better and better, it is definitly not equal to 0 like what you say. She receives better than lots of outside hitters. So called all round player is so weak at attack and block compared to Zhuting. :teach:

She is the queen of women volleyball now. And she is humble. That is why lots of world-class women player like Guimaraes Gabriela Braga ,foluke akinradewo and so many other pro players admire and like her!!!

• In 2011 Turkey was not crushed in the semifinal, it was 3-2.. Also back then Serbia was far from dominant.. In fact Germany dominated the whole competition, I'm wondering how they managed to lose in that final..

Yes, Germany was already 2 sets to 1 up against Serbia in final and leading in points in fourth, before the hosts supported by their crowd in Beograd turned things around to prevail in Tie-Break. That was definitely Germanys biggest chance ever, to become European Champions (I don't count the GDR results, because they were doping systematically and heavily).

• Wow Congrats Serbia! I agree on Gio's talk today that Serbia is in another level...Simply Serbia did the same what Turkey did to Russia, amazing serves and blocks.

I didnt listen what turkish commentators said, they are really stupid anyway, I usually mute when I watch Trtspor but I can tell that that was the best Boskovic performance I watched for a long time, she was incredible and nonstoppable. Go girl! :super:

About Turkey, it was clearly a bad idea to come here with 3 MBs and especially picking Bahar over Diclenur and Beyza. Both Dicle and Beyze would contribute more when she came in. I felt bad for Guidetti because team gave no signals to win or do anything. Matching Guldeniz with Boskovic was a bad idea. Gamze could start 3rd set considering Serbia could read Naz's game so easy. However nothing could help Turkey yesterday, they need to work on a team for a year long to reach the Serbia's level. :wavy:

• Congrats Serbia and Ned!!! The team I wanted in the final reached it :D (beside Italy, obviously)

I expected both team to win its semi, but I thought the first match would have been a more clear victory and the second a less clear one, while it was the exact opposite!

Yesterday my WiFi performed terribly so I couldn't watch nothing beside the last set of Serbia-Turkey, when I realized the match was aired on Raisport as well. I followed the livescore a bit and the 4th set of Aze-Ned was unbelievable! Even if in this ECh we should got used to that by now...

• Am I crazy or Onal is really playing as OPP? But I only saw her attacking in zone 4...

• I don't see anything too controversial in saying that Bošković doesn't play as good in her club as on NT, if that's what the Turkish commentators were saying. It doesn't mean she was bad in Eczacibasi, that's ridiculous, it's just that playing on NT brings a little extra out of her and makes put a performances like this where it seems like she can't do anything wrong. And it's not much of a surprise, really, considering that Serbian NT is a well established system with a clearly defined role as a leader for her, while Eczacibasi was a mess in the last two years. Perhaps the next season will be different.

That's what I am talking about! This season Motta will make this roles more clear and probably she will be showing this performance there too :super:

• Looks like it worked well... :super:

But I still wish Neshilan was there instead of these weak OPPs

• Kubra is not NT material. Too many stupid mistakes.

• Kubra is not NT material. Too many stupid mistakes.

Kubra is doing quite well. To me, she is our most consistent player after Eda for this tournament

• World Championship is still a year away. Kubra not making it or not is a question who else will or will not be coming, who will stay fit and who will not be available(let's be real, these players are still women...they get pregnant :gone: )

Sure she's not world class yet but she's young. I've seen many players who improve in under a year or their form drop before the tournament.

Guidetti also has some things to consider. You'll never know if he'll try some players to play in other positions. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• This match so far proves me my point that Serbia is the best team in world right now.

This competition does not prove anything.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney