European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• Plak with unforced errors in crucial moments :S And now she got blocked. I don't know why Morrison kept Stoltenborg and Plak, it turned out to be a bad idea at the end.
    Second set for Serbia as well...

• Tijana Boskovic is for sure right now World Best Player. She is serving, blocking and attacking like crazy. All around player.

She is killing everything, bad, good sets. Bravo.

• Oh jesus, you want another drama by ranking players? You really enjoy to put people into a fight, don't you? :aww:

Boskovic MVP.

Zhu and Boskovic the 2 best players in the world, Kim has moved down to 3rd place, Boskovic is 2nd. Zhu #1.

• Serbia only needs to beat Brazil and China at important matches then they will be the best team in the world....let's see what the next WCH brings

• On behalf of my country, I apologise for this STUPID Youtube commentator. Never heard anyone talk so much nonsense (or pronounce Dutch names SO badly).

Don't every worry about pronouncing dutch names badly, he's not the first nor worst actually :rolll: I'm not watching the game on youtube but just checked it.

• Don't every worry about pronouncing dutch names badly, he's not the first nor worst actually :rolll: I'm not watching the game on youtube but just checked it.

I have NEVER heard anyone saying Lonnek Slucci before... :down:

• "Lönneke Slötjes" by the German commentator isn't much better either :D

I think the worst case was by some brainless old man saying Smart chick for Smarzek, Schhhhtoltenborg for Stoltenborg some years ago. Also Lise Van Hooker for Van Hecke :rolll:
    I won't even mention about Buijs, this poor girl's name has been badly pronounced all the time :rolll:

• Boskovic MVP.

Zhu and Boskovic the 2 best players in the world, Kim has moved down to 3rd place, Boskovic is 2nd. Zhu #1.

What the hell are you doing still in this thread, it is about an insignificant tournament anyway :rolleyes:

All you want to do is to summon your minions and start another fight :aww:

• Game is gone for good. Serbia needs to rest their key players for the next set.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Oh jesus, you want another drama by ranking players? You really enjoy to put people into a fight, don't you? :aww:

I really don't like this comment. Not becuase of the comment itself, of course (Emil is a very quiet user e respectful person), but because of the harmony on the forum. You can't share a simple opinion quietly and with education, without the fear of what's gonna happen later because of it (personal insults). This morning a new troll (sorry, I can't find another word for a user can't respect others' opinion and wrote that kind of comments) called me racist and retarded. It's time for moderators to start using warnings and ban someone. This forum deserves to come back to the old glory. Lately it looks like a far west movie war.