European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• Congratulations to the serbian girls. It was the team I like less among the top 4, but well, it was a very deserved gold medal. Just think about how strong this team could be running more the MBs. :white:

• Serbia only needs to beat Brazil and China at important matches then they will be the best team in the world....let's see what the next WCH brings

I agree, Brazil and China can beat Serbia because they are smart teams and they can overplay them that way. And they have many options of plays and players, just like in the GP semi-final Drussyla came off the bench and scored 11 points.

I think in the WCH, for the 3rd year, we will see China and Serbia in the Final ( Top 2), unless Brazil meet and beat Serbia in a semi-final ( I will hoping for China to beat Brazil before that lol and hope that Serbia can beat China in a Final) of course there`s a lot of team that could rain in the parade such as USA,Italy,NED,Japan etc.

• My guess for the award:

Best OHs: Anne Buijs, Brankica Mihajlovic
    Best MBs: Jovana Stevanovic, Eda Erdem
    Best Opposite: Polina Rahimova
    Best Setter: Djikema
    Best Libero: Blagojevic?
    MVP: Tijana Boskovic

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Congratulations to Serbian team for the Gold! Both my predictions for Gold and Silver go right... the Netherlands team gave very good fight, and I think set #2 just slipped away from the Dutch grip... but the Slavic girls are the better team, at least in today's match.

Only the RUS failed the Bronze.

Boskovic is the MVP :)

Wonder how did the TUR team fare if they faced NED in SF i/o SRB?

Both RUS & ITA teams are doubtful now to be in the World's Top-7... think the TUR team has good chance to up its ladder. Looks like more Top-5 plus TUR (still need more testimony)... 2018 WCh!!

The 2nd Title in the European Championship for SRB team after winning in 2011 and getting bronze in 2015.

Think the current SRB team is the strongest one Serbia ever has to date... achievements improve at all events!!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited once, last by samsara ().

• My guess:
    OHs: Buijs Malesevic
    OPP Rahimova
    MBs Veljkovic Erdem
    S: Naz Aydemir
    L: Blagojevic
    MVP Boskovic

• Finally it is time for club season.( I don't watch females in regular league season, the men's leagues are more exciting) :win:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• As expected Buijs and Mihajlovic as best OHs, besides that I see Valeria Mammadova hanging there so it probably means she gets the best libero award.

• What the hell are you doing still in this thread, it is about an insignificant tournament anyway :rolleyes:

All you want to do is to summon your minions and start another fight :aww:

@ Matthias are you reading this??

You opinion is what matters, do you think I was trying to start any fight simply because I shared my opinion that I think Zhu and Boskovic are the 2 best in the world?

I dont see any wrong with my comment, If I cant share personal opinions what`s the point of this site??

If I`m the wrong one please tell me and I will just leave this forum for good and I wont have a problem with that, I swear ( I wont be like those that creates fake accounts and keep coming back)...otherwise this type of users like Emil, sedar must go, Ive told them a millions times to block me but they still keep insulting me all of the time. And I dont make any personal insults to them or to anyone

• Ps I made my guess also based on 'politics', 3 awards for Serbia, 2 for the second, 2 for the third, 1 for the forth + home team

Still, I didn't like very much Slotijes today, but it's a deserved award anyway.

• Disgusting. :read:

#FreeBritney

• Rahimova needs to win Miss Congeniality award. :rolll:

#FreeBritney