You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 2:52pm

There is a ucranian site (If Im not mistaken) that has links for all games. - http://videostream.dn.ua/videopage/video…4%96f%E2%84%96f (just click in the game on the right)
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "joanamss" (Sep 22nd 2017, 3:01pm)

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 3:02pm

I was really surprised that Georgia chose to play at 3 pm at home (in Italy it would have been insane to have the home team ) and I thought 'ok, may be September the 22 it's a festivity in Georgia'.

Now I see a quite empty all and I keep wondering about this choice...

EDIT: I said quite empty because I could see only half arena, now that they broadcast an imagine of the whole arena I can say it's definitely empty :S

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kk15" (Sep 22nd 2017, 3:50pm)

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 3:08pm

Ukraine is srsly challenging Russia here :white: not that surprised tbh

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 3:12pm

Orro didn't started very well but now she did several good 'fast' sets to Chrichella and also a nice one in 4 for C.Bosetti.
Egonu did more than one decent dig, keep up girl ;)
Girls with '13 <3 5' eye pencil tattoo, 5 is Malinov so I guess Sylla is 13 (she changed number about 3 times in a year so I didn't remember she was 13 now)

Georgia made a rotation fault, even if before serving they did wonder about who had to serve between two players :what:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kk15" (Sep 22nd 2017, 3:18pm)

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 3:27pm

Is Russia even respecting Ukraine?

Frolova as LH1 and Kosianenkoo sharing the frontcourt for that long is not going to be recommended by any sensible coach.

And why are they even using Kosianenko at all? :rolll:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• "Angel" is male

Favourite Team: Spain NT, Germany NT, Japan NT

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Saori Kimura, Jaqueline Carvalho, Jéssica Rivero

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 3:35pm

Ring the alarm!! :white: 2-2

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 3:35pm

That could have been funny if Russia was actually winning but here we are at a tiebreak: UKR 2-2 RUS

Russia is still playing with their main offense Goncha + Koshe and Frolova is not really B team anymore anyway. Even if it is not their best it sure is worrying for Russia. You guys realize this is not close to the best Ukraine team either right? Rykhliuk, Bytsenko not playing.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 3:38pm

Why is Russia not taking this seriously? Pankova is so predictable I could even tell if she's changing her tempo or not. :win:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 3:54pm

I was really surprised that Georgia chose to play at 3 pm at home (in Italy it would have been insane to have the home team ) and I thought 'ok, may be September the 22 it's a festivity in Georgia'.

Sorry, they have 2 hour +, so it was 5 pm.
Still very early for us, anyway.

I had the chance to watch the end of the 4th set between Russia and Ukraine between Italian sets, I know Ukraine is a decent team but I didn't expect that :white:
Also in the tie break Ukraine isn't letting Russia won easily.

Uhh, that was close. Russia won 15-13 after Ukraine canceled a match point.
It would have been nice to see Ukraine won :D

vabo

Professional

• "vabo" is male

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 3:58pm

Russia looks absolutely terrible, don't expect it to go far in this tournament

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 3:59pm

Ukraine could've won if the setter went for her middle blockers. Probably uncomfortable giving the slide atleast.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 4:00pm

Aww sad for Ukraine but all credit to them. They played quite well and RUssia was certainly taking it serious. Ukraine was just a lot tougher then they had originally imagined.

Marieke68

Professional

• "Marieke68" is female

Favourite Team: Schwerin,Dresden,Busto Arsizio, Piacenza, Ladies in Black

Favourite Players: Dutch NT and Tess von Piekartz

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 4:04pm

Robin de Kruijf got injured :S (but no official confirmation and details)

Source?? Any information yet??

Leaving for Turkey tomorrow. Any one who knows an turkish tv-station who broadcast EC???

TRT SPOR

But it is Turkey matches only, so you would need other streams too I guess.
No, they will have a few other matches too. Holland-Belgium is scheduled for today

Thanks,I'll have a look at TRT Spor this week!

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 4:08pm

Losing 15-13 at tie-break is horrible :aww: But still Ukraine made the first surprise of this ECh. I'm curious if they can keep up this game against Bulgaria who is pretty much playing the same style of Russia

Where does Stepaniuk play? She received 70 balls with 76% positive 63% excellent :white:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 4:18pm

Where does Stepaniuk play? She received 70 balls with 76% positive 63% excellent :white:
Last season she started in Samsun Anakent and then moved to Indonesia. In the past she also was somewhere in Azerbaijan. I forgot where she'll play next season :S

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 4:21pm

Italy-Georgia 3-0 (25-14, 25-12, 25-12). I totally understand that nobody cares about it because it was quite boring :sleeping:
Italy 16 aces :what:

To be honest, Georgia was even poorer than I expected, now I'm really questioning the meaning of having a country like this as host.
Terrible level (at least so far) + empty hall/boring atmosphere (at least so far)... To host, at least one of the two should be there, imho...

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 4:40pm

Serbia-Czech Rep 3-0

Fought end of third set, deservedly won by Serbia. Congrats!

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 4:45pm

HUN-AZE is already delayed 45 minutes :wall: Sure RUS-UKR lasted longer than expected but there is no need for that much of a delay.

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 4:50pm

Polina Rahimova i am hugely looking forward to her playing. I think she will be massive at FB, inspired signing by them.

Any other player screaming at opponents faces I had look down on poorly, but the woman has huge charisma you forgive her and look forward to her antics. Or is it just me :)

Edit:ok match delayed, got rid of bold type, I love me some Polina

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "spmagnus" (Sep 22nd 2017, 4:56pm)

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 4:50pm

Utterly forgettable performance by Serbia. All those service faults :wall: Lots of sheer laziness in floor coverage and defence too.
Mihajlović is in realy poor shape, she needs to get it together ASAP. Bošković was on fire though (except for the horrendous performance on serve) and MBs did their part very well.
In the end, a relatively straightforward win and it's all that matters. But they need to play better.

Social bookmarks