Friendly Clubs' Matches & NTs vs Clubs

• I just found this short clip on the website of Allianz MTV Stuttgart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhcSKN2fTZo&feature=plcp
    It shows 4 minutes of a friendly match against Volero Zürich. Nr.14 seems to be Nancy Carrillo obviously still in training with Volero. Unfortunately they do not mention the result of this game on their website.

• Rote Raben Vilsbiburg win the first of two friendlies against Köniz 3:1 (27:25; 19:25; 26:24; 25:22)

Thanks for posting this result so fast. :thumbup: I will be there tomorrow to watch the second match. Today i couldn't be there. But that's the result i expected.

• Thanks for posting this result so fast. :thumbup: I will be there tomorrow to watch the second match. Today i couldn't be there. But that's the result i expected.

The result was posted on their facebook page. Unfortunately i couldn´t be there myself.

• Siódemka Legionowo - Pałac Bydgoszcz 1:3
    (23:25, 25:21, 20:25, 19:25)

Chemik Police - PTPS Piła 2:3
    (23:25, 25:23, 22:25, 25:21, 10:25)

PTPS Piła - Siódemka Legionowo 3:1
    (25:13, 25:19, 21:25, 25:18]

Pałac Bydgoszcz - Chemik Police 1:3
    (25:20, 19:25, 18:25, 23:25)

• Rote Raben won the 2nd match against Köniz 3:1 (25:19,25:17,25:20,23:25)

Yes, they played a 4th (additional) set after the 3:0 for Rote Raben.
    Rote Raben started with: Möllers, Andrade, Benedito, Stöhr, Poll, Luaces, Dürr (L). Pogany played the 2nd and the 4th set instead of Dürr. Stigrot played the 3rd and the 4th set instead of Andrade. Ferreira played the 4th set instead of Benedito.
    Sonja Newcombe was there but she didn't play in this match. Maybe a little injury :S . She limped a bit. I hope it's nothing serious. I saw some photos from the first friendly match against Köniz with Newcombe playing. Maybe something happened before the second match?

• Yes, they played a 4th (additional) set after the 3:0 for Rote Raben.
    Rote Raben started with: Möllers, Andrade, Benedito, Stöhr, Poll, Luaces, Dürr (L). Pogany played the 2nd and the 4th set instead of Dürr. Stigrot played the 3rd and the 4th set instead of Andrade. Ferreira played the 4th set instead of Benedito.
    Sonja Newcombe was there but she didn't play in this match. Maybe a little injury :S . She limped a bit. I hope it's nothing serious. I saw some photos from the first friendly match against Köniz with Newcombe playing. Maybe something happened before the second match?

In her blog, Newcombe mentions the matches but nothing about an injury, so I guess whatever kept her off the court is nothing serious.

• Yes, i think so, too. Also on the website of Rote Raben nothing is mentioned about an injury. Probably they just didn't want to take any risk and give her a rest.
    BTW: thanks for the link to her blog. :thumbsup: It's always interesting to follow such blogs and learn something about the daily life of these pro-players.

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Sonja´s blog is always a good read. Even more so, when you actually read about an event, that you also attended. For example, the bbq she mentions is something the fanclub does every year before the start of a new season.
    They always try to find a day on which all of the players can be at the bbq, except for those who are with their national teams.
    This is a great opportunity for fans and players to get to know each other, talk to each other for hours and hours and make new friends.

As Sonja wrote in her blog, the players introduced themselves to the fans and there was quite a surprise when Cristina Ferreira introduced herself in german! Another surprise was for the fanclub to receive the game-worn jerseys from last season.

Last wednesday the fanclub had another get-together that Lenka, Celin and also Sonja attended. These get-togethers take place every first wednesday of a month and two or three players will be there each time. Also a great opportunity for fans to get to know the players better and keep in touch.

Sorry, if this was a little off topic now, but i thought it might be interesting for you to read.

• this year for the firtst time it has been played a new tournament in the city of Montichiari.
    team that took part : Imoco Volley Conegliano (A1), Pomì Casalmaggiore (A2), Terre Verdiane Servizi Italia Fontanellato (A2) and Montichiari Volley Femminile (A2).
    here the results:

semifinals, 8th September:

POMI’ CASALMAGGIORE-TERRE VERDIANE FONTANELLATO 3-0
    (25-13, 25-18, 25-18)
    Pomì: Corna 6, Zago 12, Nardini 10, Olivotto 9, Bacchi 12, Beier 6, Gibertini (l), Nasari 4, D’Ambros, Guatelli, ne Agrifoglio, Repice. All.: Milano-Bolzoni
    Terre Verdiane: Budini 2, Do Carmo 6, Rania 5, Decordi 9, Manfredini 7, Fornara 1, Antignano 2, Lapi 4, Musiari, Moncada, Valenzise (l). All.: Botti-Zanichelli

MONTICHIARI VOLLEY FEMMINILE-IMOCO VOLLEY CONEGLIANO 0-3 (23-25, 14-25, 11-25).

Final 3-4th place:
    MONTICHIARI VOLLEY FEMMINILE-TERRE VERDIANE SERVIZI ITALIA FONTANELLATO 3-2
    (26-24, 22-25, 25-22, 19-25, 14-16)

Final, 9th September:

POMI’ CASALMAGGIORE-IMOCO CONEGLIANO 3-2
    (25-17, 10-25, 28-30, 25-23, 15-13)
    Pomì: Corna 5, Zago 21, Nardini 7, Olivotto 9, Bacchi 16, beier 14, Gibertini (L), Nasari 2, Guatelli 3, Agrifoglio, Repice, D?Ambros. All.: Milano-Bolzoni.
    Imoco: Camera 4, Zanotto 7, Crozzolin 8, Calloni 16, Barcellini 17, Maruotti 15, Agostinetto 4, Efimienko 1, Rossetto (L), ne Nikolova, Daminato, Fiorin. All: Gaspari-Flisi.
    Aces: Pomì 5, Imoco 5. Serve eroors: Pomì 14, Imoco 14. Blocks: Pomì 10, Imoco 9. Reception: Pomì 65% (prf 43%), Imoco 64% (prf 36%).

• Maruotti is the little sister or Gabriele ^^

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• *of

I agree XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.

• Yesterday, Volero Zürich won the friendly match (first match with the new coach Baltic) against ASPTT Mulhouse: 3:0 (25:15, 25:22, 25:20)
    Results of the two friendly matches (the last matches of Volero with coach Svetlana Ilic) against Allianz MTV Stuttgart:
    06.09.2012: Stuttgart-Volero Zürich: 2:2 (25:21, 15:25, 20:25, 26:24)
    07.09.2012: Stuttgart-Volero Zürich: 1:3 (25:23, 22:25, 21:25, 15:25)
    source: http://www.volerozuerich.ch/de

• Russia Cup Sibiria Krasnoyarsk

Omichka -Hara Morin 3x1 (22-25 25-18 25-21 25-18 )
    Fakel Noviy Urengoi - Loko-Angara 3x0 (25-14 25-21 25-22 )
    Enisey Krasnoyarsk - Tyumen-TumGu 2x3 (25-19 16-25 22-25 25-22 10-15)

• Zoran Terzic comments after the first game of the season with his new team:

- Despite the fact that this is the first game of the season, the team worked well on the block and defense. In the second game was adjusted feed. I believe we can be better in attack. Overall I am happy with the match. We won in spite of the fact that while it is necessary to dispense the top four players: Mammadova, Yurieva, Sazhina and Fateeva.

Terzic was also asked some days ago what he liked with Sibiria, and he said the strong volleyball team and the very beautiful women :lol:

• Did Mammadova play? Because I know she's preparing for 2nd European qualifier event,to play for Azeri NT!