Friendly Clubs' Matches & NTs vs Clubs

• Hi everybody

Mulhouse received Volero Zurich for a last friendly game
    Each team won a set : 25-16 ; 20-25
    and it was something like 18-16 in the last set but they couldn't end

I watched Opposite Cuban Nancy Carillo (1.88m, 26)
    She's out of shape but she showed all her potential in some actions.
    Of course, she must wait about one month to find all her power.

There were some nice points, great defenses and so. It was good

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Is there a friendly tournament in İstanbul?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Is there a friendly tournament in İstanbul?

There is 1 tournament there, and Eczacıbasi Vitra is host. Also, Rabita Baku, Dinamo Moscow and Ankara TED Kolejliler will participate! This is schedule, Turkish time-zone:

4.10 Thursday

15.30 Rabita Baku – Dinamo Moscow

18.00 Eczacıbasi Vitra – Ankara TED Kolejliler

5.10 Friday

15.30 Ankara TED Kolejliler – Rabita Baküu

18.00 Eczacıbasi Vitra - Dinamo Moscow

6.10 Saturday

17.00 Dinamo Moscow – Ankara TED Kolejliler

19.00 Eczacıbasi Vitra – Rabita Baku !

• There isn't another one with Galatasaray, Fenerbahce and Azerrail?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Yesilyurt took the 4th set,match goes to tie break :white: Yesilyurt is playing with only one foreign player whereas Azerail got several foreign good players its a big step for Yesilyurt actually i expected them to be good this season.Seray is playing really scorer at this match :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yesilyurt took the 4th set,match goes to tie break :white: Yesilyurt is playing with only one foreign player whereas Azerail got several foreign good players its a big step for Yesilyurt actually i expected them to be good this season.Seray is playing really scorer at this match :win:

What about Kosek? Did she play at all, cuz right know if I'm not mistaken, she is sitting at the bench, fully dressed.

• What about Kosek? Did she play at all, cuz right know if I'm not mistaken, she is sitting at the bench, fully dressed.

Since 4th set i have been watching and from the part that i have watched she didn't play i have no idea about before.I hope everything is OK with her :win:

• Yesiyurt Bakirkoy BLD 2-3 Azerail Baku (25-20/18-25/20-25/26-24/6-15)

As expected Azerail Baku won but Yesilyurt didn't give up very easy.Congratulations to both teams.

• Gs will play today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow at 21:00 CET and the matches will be broadcasted :thumbsup:

• What about Kosek? Did she play at all, cuz right know if I'm not mistaken, she is sitting at the bench, fully dressed.

No she didn't play. Only Richards played as foreign player. By the way the match has ended in favor of Azerrail:

Yeşilyurt 2-3 Azerrail (25-20, 18-25, 20-25, 26-24, 6-15)

Seray played well, more than I expected as she had some injuries and didn't play at all last year. She looked good :win:
    Richards was a bit shaky. She had so many ups and downs and she made as much mistakes as she scored.
    I couldn't recognize the other players as the broadcasting was so bad :lol: But I liked Turkish libero's(Sinem) some diggings. :drink:

Azerrail starting 6 : Flier-Radecka(?), Lipicer-Stam, Wensink-Arille Wilson, Carocci(?). (Hodge played in 4th and 5th set instead of Lipicer).
    They had so many problems at receiving.Only Debby was stable.

• Azerrail starting 6 : Flier-Radecka(?), Lipicer-Stam, Wensink-Arille Wilson, Carocci(?).

Libero was Korotenko :win:

• Duck Farm Chieri Torino - Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio 1-3 (21-25, 21-25, 25-21, 20-25)

Duck Farm Chieri Torino: Borgogno 1, Bechis 3, Sirressi (L), Potokar 2, Guiggi 11, Ravetta 19, Sorokaite 15, Fernandez 12, Vindevoghel 3. Battute errate: 10, vincenti: 4. Muri: 5.

Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio: Faucette 9, Lloyd ne, Brinker 6, Leonardi n.e., Marcon 16, Bauer 14, Kozuch 12, Lombardo n.e, Arrighetti 6, Caracuta, Pisani 3, Bisconti (L), Prandi n.e. All. Parisi, vice Dagioni. Battute errate: 3, vincenti: 1. Muri: 8.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Duck Farm Chieri Torino - Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio 1-3 (21-25, 21-25, 25-21, 20-25)

Duck Farm Chieri Torino: Borgogno 1, Bechis 3, Sirressi (L), Potokar 2, Guiggi 11, Ravetta 19, Sorokaite 15, Fernandez 12, Vindevoghel 3. Battute errate: 10, vincenti: 4. Muri: 5.

Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio: Faucette 9, Lloyd ne, Brinker 6, Leonardi n.e., Marcon 16, Bauer 14, Kozuch 12, Lombardo n.e, Arrighetti 6, Caracuta, Pisani 3, Bisconti (L), Prandi n.e. All. Parisi, vice Dagioni. Battute errate: 3, vincenti: 1. Muri: 8.

10 serve errors :thumbdown:

Eh eh, Ravetta best scorer... :super:

Galatasaray-Tomis Constanta 3-1 (29-27 25-17 16-25 25-23)

but I didn't find stats

GS reception is getting worse and worse... Leo run a lot, to much

• 1.set
    Molnar 4, Calderon 10, Lo Bianco 1, Özgenur 2, Simona 4 ve Ezgi 2 sayı
    2.set
    Calderon 4, Lo Bianco 1, Özgenur 4, Simona 7 ve Ezgi 3

4. set
    Molnar'dan 3, Calderon'dan 2, Lo Bianco'dan 1, Özgenur'dan 2, Simona'dan 2 ve Ezgi'den 4

• I know.... But were 7 point gifted to Busto (because they miissed only 3 serves)

About the block: there are three points of difference

So 7+3, Chieri gave to Busto as a present 10 points

Chieri score 9 points less than Busto.... Not a big difference with 10 free points.

I think Chieri can do great things, also the middles seems to work well!