Friendly Clubs' Matches & NTs vs Clubs

• Volleyball club Yaroslavich will play two friendly matches with Dinamo Krasnodar

September 16 and 17 volleyball players Yaroslavich will meet with Krasnodar Dinamo in SOK Atlant.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Galatasaray Medical Park 3 - 0 Dinamo Buchresti (25-22, 25-21, 25-16)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Asystel Novara 1 -3 Dinamo Moscow (30-32, 25-22, 19-25, 18-25)

• Rabita Baku defeated Turkish National team..
    12:25 25:20 25:17 25:21

Braaavo Rabita!

Do you have stats? Where was this match?

Turkish media do not have such news ;(

• Rabita Baku defeated Turkish National team..
    12:25 25:20 25:17 25:21

Braaavo Rabita!

Braaaaaavooo Rabitaaa!!!!!! The did a great job! :rolll:

Turkish NT has started training newly! I think the two team isn't ready yet!! Rabita lost to young VGSTT because VGSTT started training before Rabita!

• Turkish National team has been playing for 4-5 motns together,but Rabita the first time ever,and without key players like libero,Glass,Krsmanovic,Delic.
    Anyway they did great job even without them! They will get better in time!
    INSHALLAH!This is a match,once you,once I can win!

• Turkish National team has been playing for 4-5 motns together,but Rabita the first time ever,and without key players like libero,Glass,Krsmanovic,Delic.

Yes, it is true that they have been playing for 4 month together but it is not easy to reach their top level!! They had break after WGPQ! I think they will be ready for WCH! Rabita will be ready in ECH matches! Like you said they would get better in time!

• Mammadova is a new captain of Rabita Baku.

Azerbaijani Star,leader of attacks Natalya Mammadova is a new captain of Rabita Baku.
    An outstanding Natalya Mammadova replaced Bojana Doganjic in this role. We hope Mammadova will show her leader characters and will be such a nice captain as Bojana Doganjic was.
    Note: In Errea Cup Natalya Mammadova played as a diagonal player and scored 25 points in the match against Vakifbank GSTT (Guldeniz Onal scored 20 points),and played just one set against Igtisadchi and scored 5 points.

• Turkish Roster:Elif Öner-Neriman Özsoy(Opp)-Gözde-Deniz-Gökçen-Büşra-Gizem.So no suprise for me :lol: Elif was injured but she started play.No Neslihan,Eda,Bahar,Gülden,Esra and more players sit in bench.

PS:Özge Kırdar(Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta TT-Setter) has invited to Turkish NT roster after her great play in Errea Cup tournament.Now 4 setters are in roster.Naz(90)-Elif(84)-Özge(85) and Asuman(90).If Özge continues play well probably Elif and Özge will go Japan.Lets see.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

come on, you also know that they are not key players :whistle: they are more likely to sit on bench even if they would be in the roster ;) kulikova,doganjic and tocko would be starting six with mamadova, i don't think glass would play with her terrible reception. Moreover, while there is golubovic, i don't think trainer would choose to play with delic :whistle:

By the way turkey did play with their reserve players.

• First three sets were played by full squads-I have statistcics.! I was sent it from Istanbul by the statistic of Rabita-Artem Borisenko for what I am very grateful to him! He is great professional.
    Mammadova also stopped playing after three sets. I have also statistics of Rabita-Vakif and Rabita-igtisadchi.
    Mammadova played as a diagonal. She stopped the match at the half of the third set because of the injury that she got at the match with Igtisadchi. Thanks to ALLAH,it`s not serious.

Starting six:
    Rabita Baku- Zhukova,Mammadova,Golubovic,Dyachenko,Attivi,Kulikova,Doganjic (l)
    Mammadova (2,5 sets); 12 points, Starovic-25 (3,5 sets): Kulikova-14,Golubovic-7" Dyachenko-5: Nenova-6: Attivi-6

Turkey- Naz (ELif from 2set),Neslihan,Eda,Bahar,Esra,Seda Nihan (l) - All of these players played three sets at least.

Neslihan- 19: Eda-8: Seda-5: Esra-3: Toksoy 7: Gokcen 10 (6 blocks): Neriman-7: Gozde-9: Deniz-3: Naz-3: Bushra-3 :

• come on, you also know that they are not key players :whistle: they are more likely to sit on bench even if they would be in the roster ;) kulikova,doganjic and tocko would be starting six with mamadova, i don't think glass would play with her terrible reception. Moreover, while there is golubovic, i don't think trainer would choose to play with delic :whistle:

By the way turkey did play with their reserve players.

As you see three sets were played by Naz (Elif),Seda,Neslihan,Esra,Nihan,Neriman,Eda and Bahar.

• Shabovta always well informed like Reuters :lol: