Friendly Clubs' Matches & NTs vs Clubs

• those are just rumours from Turkish forums, nothing official really, somebody claims Koeva is girlfriend of Alessandro Bracceschi (trainer of Vakıfbank) and she's training with Vakıfbank, and there's no contract between her and Vakıfbank. Dunno if it's true or not.

• Ok, I didn't read that, but: coaches usually don't use players that don't really belong to the team in matches, not even in friendly matches. Vakifbank has 4 MBs, so why use one that's not a Vakifbank player? The purpose of those matches is to prepare the team for the new season, so the team should play as it will play in the season...

• Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio - Lokomotiv Baku 3-1 (25-18, 25-21, 20-25, 25-12)

Spettatori: 2276

Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio: Faucette 10, Lloyd ne, Brinker 7, Leonardi (L), Marcon 11, Bauer 13 (53%), Kozuch 19 (47%), Lombardo ne, Arrighetti 11, Caracuta 1, Pisani n.e., Bisconti (L), Prandi ne. All. Parisi, vice Dagioni. Battute errate: 10, vincenti: 9 (Kozuch 3). Muri: 11 (Arrighetti 5).

Lokomotiv Baku: Nenova, Palcheuskaya, Filipova (L), Havlickova 16, Abdulazimova, Abdulasimova 1, Ssushke 7, Monzoni 7, Artmenko 9, Somoilova 9, Costa 5. All. Petr Khilko. Vice Khanlar Alakbarov. Battute errate: 8, vincenti: 6. Muri: 3.

MVP: Bauer

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Busto win also without Lloyd, Caracuta rocks! I've been saying it from ages! :thumbsup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• GAME #2 (1.SET) Fenerbahçe - Vakıfbank 05.10.2012

GAME #2 (2.SET) Fenerbahçe - Vakıfbank 05.10.2012

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• thanks for add this videos here, I`m happy that I can see Berenika and Maggie on court :D

• Thanks Burak :flower:

Did you make the videos yourself? :win:

• a magnet for this match (high-res, 6.5GB).

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5A42947BAF308B5A8700710B2B7C677F256C7EBC&dn=Fenerbahce-Vakifbank%281005%29&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80/announce

• Fenerbahçe - Vakıfbank: 2-4 (26-24, 18-25, 25-16, 22-25, 23-25, 13-25)

Fenerbahçe: Seda, Eda, Elif, Berenika, Paula, Kim, Nihan (L) (Merve, Mari, İpek, Duygu, Meryem, Nilay, Elif Onur)

• Fb played with substitutes after third set they were leading 2 to 1 until that :win: as for Vakifbank they always played with their main team not bad for Fb they seem to be strong on substitute side