Friendly Clubs' Matches & NTs vs Clubs

• Atom Trefl Sopot - Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo 2-2 (21-25 25-17 14-25 25-20)

Atom: Bełcik, Kaczyńska, Shelukhina, Podolec, Kaczorowska, Łukasik, Zenik (L) and Piotrowska, Gajewska
    Siódemka: Raonic, Rakic, Szymańska, Tomsia, Wójcik, Barfield, Saad (L) and Łukaszewska

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Atom Trefl Sopot - Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo 2-2 (21-25 25-17 14-25 25-20)

Atom: Bełcik (6), Kaczyńska (8], Shelukhina (12), Podolec (19), Kaczorowska (8], Łukasik (7), Zenik (L) and Piotrowska, Gajewska
    Siódemka: Raonic (7), Rakic (5), Szymańska (3), Tomsia (15), Wójcik (11), Barfield (11), Saad (L) and Łukaszewska (11)

2nd game: ATOM Trefl Sopot - Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo 2-0 (25-21 25-21)

Atom: Bełcik (1), Kaczyńska (2), Shelukhina (5), Podolec (8], Kaczorowska (14), Łukasik (7), Zenik (L) and Kuziak
    Siódemka: Bąk (2), Rakić (8], Barfield (6), Tomsia (4), Wójcik (4), Jóźwicka (5), Sołodkowicz (L) and Raonić, Łukaszewska

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza - Pomi Casalmaggiore: 1-3 (23-25, 27-29, 26-24, 23-25)

Rebecchi Nordmeccanica: Ferretti 2, Bramborova 12, Leggeri 9, Manzano 9, Mejners 22, Vindevoghel 12, Sansonna (L), Valeriano 4

Pomi: Agrifoglio 1, Zago 17, Stevanovic 16, Aguirre 5, Bacchi 19, Lipicer 7, Sirressi (L), Grazietti 5, Olivotto 4

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Eczacibasi VitrA will play a friendly match with Liu Jo Modena this saturday.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Foppapedretti Bergamo 4x0 Israel (25-16; 25-23; 25-20; 25-20)

Foppa: Smutna 3, Sylla 16, Stufi 12, Melandri 7, Klisura 12, Blagojevic 14, Bruno (L), Weiss, Guasti. NE Stefani, Merlo. All. Lavarini

Israel: Ponte 1, Zur 3, Gluck 4, Rodriguez 4, Artmenko 14, Velikiy 20, Zinober (L), Kolnogorov. NE Shebotorov, Stein, Saada. All. Selinger.

Attack: Foppa 35%, Israel 27%. Reception: Foppa 55%-35%, Israel 47%-27%. Block: Foppa 15, Israel 9. Service: Foppa 11 aces and 18 errors, Israel 4 aces and 9 errors.

• Today:

LIU JO MODENA – ECZACIBASI ISTANBUL 2-3 (26-28, 25-16, 25-22, 17-25, 12-15)

I was in Modena tonight watching this match, I can confirm Esra Gumus is in perfect shape and played a very good match... so the reason why she was out of Turkish NT cannot be injury!

• I was in Modena tonight watching this match, I can confirm Esra Gumus is in perfect shape and played a very good match... so the reason why she was out of Turkish NT cannot be injury!

Can you tell something more about the match? Line-ups, which players were good/bad etc...I don't see Özge on the team photo of Eczaci and no Heyrman on the one of Modena (I think...), were they not there?

• Fenerbahçe – Yeşilyurt: 3-0 (25-17, 25-22, 25-20) Extra Set: 24-26

Fenerbahçe: Elif Ağca :white: , Eda Erdem, Bauer, Havlickova, Seda, Elif Başaran, Derya (L) (Nilay,Merve)

Yeşilyurt: Pınar, Ceren, Tuğçe, Seray Altay, Rita, Duygu, Simge (L)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• IMOCO VOLLEY - REBECCHI PIACENZA 3-0 (25-22, 25-17, 29-27)

IMOCO: Fiorin 13, Calloni 9, Nikolova 16, Tirozzi 12, Barazza 4, Kauffeldt 2, Barcellini 2, Bechis 3, De Gennaro L

PIACENZA: Van Hecke 18, Valeriano 2, Meijners 15, Bosetti, Vindevoghel, Leggeri 2, de Krujff 7, Sansonna L, Manzano 2, Ferretti 1, Bramborova 3, Caracuta 1

• Matthias

Liu Jo Modena: Prandi, Fabris, Piccinini, Rousseaux, Ruseva, Crisanti, Cardullo (L)

Eczacıbaşı VitrA: Hanke, Neslihan, Usic, Esra, Poljak, Büşra, Gülden (L) (Buse, Asuman)

Ora per la Liu Jo Modena si prospetta la trasferta turca dove la squadra sarà impegnata venerdì e sabato nel quadrangolare con lo stesso Eczacibasi, l’Azerrail e l’Azeryol di Baku.

@Togutt

Is it true ? Liu Jo Modena is going to Istanbul. They will play friendly matches with Eczacıbasi, Azerrail and Azeryol on Friday and Saturday. ?

• Can you tell something more about the match? Line-ups, which players were good/bad etc...I don't see Özge on the team photo of Eczaci and no Heyrman on the one of Modena (I think...), were they not there?

Modena starting six: Prandi-Fabris, Piccinini-Rousseaux, Crisanti-Ruseva, Cardullo
    Eczacibasi starting six: Hanke-Demir, Usic-Esra Gumus, Poljak-Busra, Gulden

The match was quite balanced even because in Eczacibasi Wang, Harmotto and Havelkova were missing. On the other side in Liu-Jo Modena Rondon wasn't available(i guess she'is injured) so they had to play with a very young and unexperienced setter.
    In Eczacibasi team the best player was Demir as always, Hanke was often replaced by Asuman but both had some problems in setting to the middles (I haven't seen Ozge either..). Usic disappointed me a little, she got much worse since she left Italy..her reception is very shaky and her attacks not so powerful as before :S
    In Liu-Jo Modena many players have just joined the team from their NTs, but they all look very motivated especially Fabris (already a great scoring machine even though she made many mistakes due to her lack of experience) and the two Belgians: Rousseaux had problems in reception but did a very good job in attack (mainly block-outs), while Heyrman entered a few minutes and did some good block stuff.. she is much better than Crisanti and I think she will soon take her place in starting six. Rousseaux as I said is not a great receiver but with Piccinini and Cardullo(in brilliant shape :cheesy: ) next to her she will have a good season I think. Really nice to see Paola Cardullo fully recovered and back to her best shape. She is still one of the best liberos in the World :obey:
    Btw I had Tay Aguero sitting just behind me with her big baloon belly. :D She lives in Modena and once having delivered the baby she'll get back to the team (hopefully as setter!).

• RC Cannes played 2 friendly games with Volero Zurich.

in the first game Volero won the first 2 sets (25/15 30/28) with cannes making a lot of mistakes. Then Cannes won the last 2 sets (25/15 25/21). It was decide by the coach to not play a 5th set.
    Ravva get injured during the game and didn't finshed the match.

In the second game Cannes won 3-1 25/18 16/25 25/17 25/18.
    For cannes : T. BOKAN, M. GROTHUES, F. ALBRECHT, A. ANTONJEVIC, N. CENTONI, M. RASIC
    For Volero : K. GUERRA DE SOUSA, Kenia CARCACES, Olesya RYKHLIUK, Mira GOLUBOVIC, Nastasa OSMOKROVIC, Nneka ONYEJEKWE

and in the last set the team played with this line up
    RCC: M. GROTHUES, F. ALBRECHT, I. V. D. VYVER, A. LAZIC, R LAZIC, M. RASIC.

ZURICH: K. GUERRA DE SOUSA, Nadja NINKOVIC, Yevgeniya NIUKHALOVA, Karla KLARIC, Laura UNTERNÄHRER, Nneka ONYEJEKWE