Friendly Clubs' Matches & NTs vs Clubs

• Reuters

but always miss the point by promoting with his team. I stressed that the players are not indeed key players ;) and the result means not so much as it is only for trying the other players before WCH :whistle:

• Muszyna 3 -1 Galatasaray

(21-25, 25-22, 25-20, 25-20)

Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro: Bednarek-Kasza, Kaczor, Kaczorowska, Sadurek, Gajgał, Jagieło, Zenik (libero) oraz Śrutowska, Kasprzak, Piątek.

Galatasaray Medical Park: Coimbra, Djerisilo, Citaković, Eryuz, Dal, Bilge, Bilgi (libero) oraz Dalbeler, Gollu, Ozcelik.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by burak-ı naz ().

• Turkey 3- 1 Rabita but set points are not accurate : 25-23, 25-29, 17-25, 25-22
    Turkey played 5th set Turkey won 15-7.
    I wish good luck to Turkey during the preparation matches and in WC. :)

About Rabita, I think its main power will be known after Popovic join. Popovic is very important in Rabita as we saw last year.(considering Rabita's receiving is not good)
    About starting 6, as I see played with all players and in different positions. ( Olga as opposite and outside hitter) with two setters.
    I hope coach will find starting 6 which won't have much problem in receiving. ^^

• About Rabita, I think its main power will be known after Popovic join. Popovic is very important in Rabita as we saw last year.(considering Rabita's receiving is not good)
    About starting 6, as I see played with all players and in different positions. ( Olga as opposite and outside hitter) with two setters.
    I hope coach will find starting 6 which won't have much problem in receiving. ^^

My opinion is that SIX will be like this:

S - Nenova (Zhukova is little bit old and didnt play for 2 years so I dont think that she will be in six)
    OH (attacker) - Olga or Glass (depend of form)
    OH (receiver) - Kulikovaor Doganic (but Kulikova didnt play or train from new year)
    MB - Golubovic and Krsmanovic
    OPP - Mammadova
    L - Popovic

Maybe possible rotation, OPP - OH (Mammadova - Olga or Glass).

• Anyway I think Mammadova has to play as a receiver. Her reception is the best-also in this match too. She received the best of all Rabita and Turkish Nt players. Fisrt two sets she played as diagonal with Zhukova, the rest sets played Nenova as a setter with Starovic in diagonal,and Mammadova played as outside hitter. 15 reception and 73% effiency! I think Tocko has to play as opposite.
    The best scorer of this match was Mammadova 23 points, in Turkey Neslihan 21 points.
    Anyway he changes their positions for finding the best Starting six-and I understand him very good! The friendly matches are just for it!
    Reception of Rabita: Doganjic 39 %,Kulikova and Tocko 36%
    Reception of Turkey : Esra 56% and 25% excellent: Seda 50% ansd 19% excellent; Gulden 53% and 40% excellent: Gozde 48% and 43% excellent, Neriman 75% and 25% excellent!
    Mammadova 73 and 45% excellent! So,I am for Mammadova`s playing as an outside!!! She used to receive in National team too! And she has amazing block-outs from 4th zone!

• So,I am for Mammadova`s playing as an outside!!!

I totally agree with you.

Dont know what is wrong with reception.
    Doganic is not L, but Olga and Kulikova?
    Trainer now know what to improve.

I think that this is only preparation period so we will see situation when Popovic join the team.

• I totally agree with you.

Dont know what is wrong with reception.
    Doganic is not L, but Olga and Kulikova?
    Trainer now know what to improve.

I think that this is only preparation period so we will see situation when Popovic join the team.

Sorry,I wanna know who are you? I think you are someone very close to Azerbaijan and its volleyball.Anyway I am very happy that you are interested in Azeri volleyball and share your knowledge with us. I think you are a player or ...;) :rose: :rose: :rose:

• Igtisadchi crushed Ecazcibashi in Istanbul 3-0

Azerbaijani team "Igtisadchi" Baku continues preparation for the "Challenge Cup" 2010/11 season in Turkey.

After participation in "Errea Cup" where Igtisadchi finished the fourth,Igtisadchi played against Turkish Superleague team Ecacibashi in Istanbul. In the match of "Errea Cup" in Samsun, Igtisadchi lost in five sets,playing without setter (Nenova,setter of Rabita played for Igtisadchi),who had problems before the match.
    This time Azeri club crushed Ecazcibashi of ex-Bergamo coach Lorenzo Micelli, in three sets: 3-0
    American Superstar Tayyiba Haneef joint her team and played big role in this victory. Kathleen Weiss,Yuko Sano and Alice Blom miss the camp because of participation in the World Championship.
    Igtisadchi Baku will participate in the tournament of "Four teams" in Istanbul on the 9th and 10th October.

• In this match Galatasaray played with its A team in 1st set but then coach tried the other players in court!

• Burak-i-naz you have one of the most beautifull avatars inside here :kiss:

• Turkey NT will play friendly matches with Okayama Seahgulls in Japan

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"