Friendly Clubs' Matches & NTs vs Clubs

• POMI’ CASALMAGGIORE - UNENDO YAMAMAY BUSTO ARSIZIO 3-0 (25-14, 25-22, 25-14)
    Quarto set supplementare 25-22
    Pomì Casalmaggiore: Bacchi 6, Lloyd 5, Sirressi (L), Cecchetto ne, Ferrara, Gibbemeyer 13, Cambi, Piccinini 10, Olivotto ne, Kozuch 17, Stevanovic 11, Tirozzi 11, Rossi 3. All. Barbolini.
    Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio: Degradi 10, Cialfi 1, Hagglund ne, Fondriest 3, Papa 11, Angelina 13, Pisani 7, Poma (L). Ne: Negretti, Farina, Peruzzo, Badini. All. Mencarelli.

LiuJo Modena-Lokomotiv Baku 3-1 (25-16, 25-23, 16-25, 25-18

• Does anyone know of any live streams or live scores for the 2015 SGB Samsung Supercup tournament in Poland this weekend among Dresdner SC, IMPEL Wroclaw, MKS Drabowa Gornicza, and VK AGEL Prostejov?

Thank you.

• Does anyone know of any live streams or live scores for the 2015 SGB Samsung Supercup tournament in Poland this weekend among Dresdner SC, IMPEL Wroclaw, MKS Drabowa Gornicza, and VK AGEL Prostejov?

Thank you.

Livescore:
    Agel - Dresdner http://fotoszer.pl/vk-agel-pro…jov-dresdner-sc-m1531.htm
    Impel - Tauron http://fotoszer.pl/impel-wroc%…a-g%C3%B3rnicza-m1532.htm

• Impel Wrocław : Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 3:1 (25:23; 17:25; 26:24; 25:22)
    Impel Wrocław: Ptak (4), Kąkolewska (9), Hildebrand (11), Radecka (1), Skowrońska - Dolata (22), Costagrande (15), Dürr (l) and Kossanyiova (2), Kaczor (1), Sikorska, Gryka
    Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza: Różycka (13), Dziękiewicz (6), Perry (11), Hancock (10), Ganszczyk (9), McClendon (18 ), Strasz (l) and Urban, Bałucka, Piekarczyk (1), Pavan (6)

Obiettivo Risarcimento Vicenza – Il Bisonte Firenze 3-0 (25-16, 25-21, 25-19)
    Obiettivo Risarcimento: Goliat 2, Kitipova 3, Lanzini (L), Cella 9, Popovic 5, Drpa 14, Partenio 8, Buša 5, Pastorello 1, Wilson 9, Prandi , Bisconti ne. All. Rossetto.
    Il Bisonte: Perinelli, Ninkovic 5, Mazzini ne, Turlea 12, Van De Vyver 3, Parrocchiale (L), Vanzurova 7, Pietrelli ne, Calloni 5, Martinuzzo ne. All. Vannini

Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio - Foppapedretti Bergamo 0-3 (15-25, 19-17, 17-25)

Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio: Peruzzo 3, Degradi 13, Cialfi 1, Hagglund 2, Fondriest 4, Papa 7, Angelina 2, Pisani ne, Poma (L), Badini 4. Ne: Negretti, Farina. All. Mencarelli.
    Foppapedretti Bergamo: Mori, Frigo ne, Gennari 8, Cardullo (L), Aelbrecht 10, Paggi 13, Barun 16, Lo Bianco 1, Plak ne, Mambelli ne, Sylla 9.

Nordmeccanica Volley Piacenza - Metalleghe Sanitars Montichiari 3-1 (23-25, 25-11, 25-23, 25-17)

Nordmeccanica Volley Piacenza: Sorokaite 19, Valeriano, Belien, Bauer 8, Leonardi L, Marcon 15, Melandri 11, Poggi L, Petrucci 6, Pascucci, Meijners 19, Taborelli.
    Metalleghe Sanitars Montichiari: Carocci L, Dalia 1, Brinker 13, Tomsia 8, Barcellini 10, Lualdi 5, Mingardi 1, Zecchin, Lombardo, Sobolska, Gioli 14

• VK Agel Prostejov : Impel Wrocław 0:3 (13:25; 19:25; 10:25)
    VK Agel Prostejov: Gambova (4), Weiss, Steenbergen (4), Borovinsek (5), Simon (7), Markevich (5), Kovarova (l) and Pereira, Tinklova
    Impel Wrocław: Ptak (10), Kąkolewska (14), Hildebrand (10), Radecka (2), Skowrońska - Dolata (12), Costagrande (9), Dürr (l) and Kossanyiova (1), Sikorska (1),

PGE Atom Trefl - SK bank Legionovia 3:1 (25:17, 25:18, 22:25, 25:20)
    PGE Atom Trefl Sopot: Tokarska (13), Balkestein (13), Miros (18 ), Radenković (8 ), Cooper (7), Kaczorowska (3), Durajczyk (L) and Savenchuk (7), Łukasik (5), Kaczmar (2), Zaroślińska (6), Efimienko (1)
    SK bank Legionovia Legionowo: Smarzek (17), Paszek (8 ), Szymańska (3), Gajewska (2), Grzelak (2), Alagierska (3), Wysocka (L) and Szubert (2), Wójcik (8 ), Połeć (5), Bociek (2), Zaciek (2), Pietraszkiewicz (L)

Dresdner SC - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 3-1 (13-25, 26-24, 25-17, 28-26)
    Dresdner: Hindriksen, Lippman, Slay, Little, Izquierdo, Mancuso, Schoot(libero), Stock(libero)and Mihailenko, Bartsch, Cross, Dijkema.
    MKS: Staniucha-Szczurek 8, Różycka 14, Bałucka 5, Hancock 9, Ganszczyk 8, Pavan 13, Strasz (libero) and Piekarczyk, Perry 7, McClendon 6.

• Ersin Uysal ( former volleyball journalist, died from brain tumor at the age of 36) tournament is cancelled due to terrorist attack in Ankara. Martin Varamin - Vero Volley Monza and Halkbank-Zirrat Bankası matches won't be played today.
    It happened 100 m away of my work place,one of the centers of Ankara, in such a crowded and busy place. Also it is very near to the Selim Sırrı Tarcan volleyball Hall( maybe 50-100 m away) , where majority of the teams are doing their trainings. Some of my friends are injured. It is shocking, disturbing, I don't know what to say. Right now whole city is in emergency situation and mourning the victims.

• Ersin Uysal ( former volleyball journalist, died from brain tumor at the age of 36) tournament is cancelled due to terrorist attack in Ankara. Martin Varamin - Vero Volley Monza and Halkbank-Zirrat Bankası matches won't be played today.
    It happened 100 m away of my work place,one of the centers of Ankara, in such a crowded and busy place. Also it is very near to the Selim Sırrı Tarcan volleyball Hall( maybe 50-100 m away) , where majority of the teams are doing their trainings. Some of my friends are injured. It is shocking, disturbing, I don't know what to say. Right now whole city is in emergency situation and mourning the victims.

Very scary stuff. And quite sobering for volleyball players and non-players alike. It all makes the game we love seem so trivial.

And yet I think except in extremis, the games can and should go on. And they do.

And so I report that Dresden SC defeated IMPEL Wroclaw today to win the 2015 SGB Samsung Supercup 3-1, in Szamotuly, Poland, by the somewhat unusual scores of 25-16, 12-25, 25-6 (!), and 25-21. The other teams were VK AGEL Prostejov and MKS Drabowa Gornicza

Congratulations and safe travels to all.

Let’s hope life quickly returns to normal in Ankara.

• And so I report that Dresden SC defeated IMPEL Wroclaw today to win the 2015 SGB Samsung Supercup 3-1, in Szamotuly, Poland, by the somewhat unusual scores of 25-16, 12-25, 25-6 (!), and 25-21. The other teams were VK AGEL Prostejov and MKS Drabowa Gornicza

Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - VK AGEL Prościejów 3-2 (16-25, 25-17, 25-19, 23-25, 15-10)

MKS: Urban 4, Dziękiewicz 10, Perry 20, Piekarczyk 2, Ganszczyk 10, McClendon 20, Strasz (libero) oraz Hancock, Staniucha-Szczurek 16, Pavan 2.
    Prościejów: Gambová 12, Weiß 2, Herelová 3, Steenbergen 17, Simón 16, Markiewicz 11, Kovářová (libero) oraz Borovinsek 10.

Individual Awards:
    libero - Julia Kovářová (VK AGEL Prościejów)
    setter - Micha Hancock (Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza)
    outside hitter - Gina Mancuso (Dresdner SC)
    opposite - Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata (Impel Wrocław)

• And the prizes for the awarded players were refridgerators and laundry machines :lol:

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbc…df907a8eea1fa&oe=56984D13

Still more useful than a window they were giving couple of years ago :D

• With the season starting to begin, does anyone know what websites that I can watch the Italian and Turkish teams play on?

This is the website for Turkish games: http://www.ntvspor.net/canliyayin
    They usually show only 1 game per week. You can find which one on the website: http://www.tvf.org.tr/
    Scroll down, on the right side you will see: "Tv Canli Yayin Programi". There it says which channel will show which game that week.

The other channel is D-smart which is pay tv.

• Fenerbahçe Grundig and Volero Zurich playing a friendly match at Istanbul now.

Fenerbahçe: Skorupa, Dicle, Ergül, Kim, Brankica, Şeyma, Gizem Karadayı (L)

Volero: Zivkovic, Rykhliuk, Mammadova, Rabadzhieva, Orlova, Podskalnaya, Popovic (L)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"