Friendly Clubs' Matches & NTs vs Clubs

• great...but why still with Uraloczka? they should play with teams which will participate in WCH

I suspect you didn't read :
    Edison Challange Cup 2010
    http://reprezentacja.net/siatkowka/aktualnosci/29710
    That was the only possible option.

• I suspect you didn't read :
    Edison Challange Cup 2010
    http://reprezentacja.net/siatkowka/aktualnosci/29710
    That was the only possible option.

I read it but even if they didn't participate in Edison Challenge they could play with other times. Not only with Uraloczka

• Holland - Airybeesb 3-0. Today 2nd match. Tomorrow Holland will play against Dominican Republic.

• Italy -Toyota Queenseis 3-0 (25-19 25-16 25-22)

Italy: Del Core 8, Arrighetti 3, Ortolani 10, Bosetti 11, Gioli 17, Rondon 17. Libero Cardullo poi Sirressi. Di Iulio, Crisanti. Non entrate: Barcellini, Garzaro. All. Barbolini.

Toyota Queenseis: Funasaki 2, Akasaka 6, Yamamato 6, Yamada 7, Tsuzuki 11, Tahara 6. Libero: Kajiwara. Kawamura, Sana 5, Hiramatsu 1. All. Kuzuwa

vivovolley

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Is that even possible? :O Oh my goodness,unbeliveable :lol: Did she become a spiker or what?

• The new came from Lega site, it is probably a mistake, maybe she did 7 points, not 17.

yes you're right but i think she was even too much to her :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• yes you're right but i think she was even too much to her :lol:

Well she is good blocking, maybe she add some points with that..hehehehehehe

If we add all players points plus the mistakes from toyota team gives 79 points and Italy just made 75 points in total!!!So, it is definelty something wrong in rondon points..heheheheh

• Germany - NEC Red Rockets 5:0 (25-17, 25-14, 25-18, 25-23, 15-12)
    Germany started with Weiss, Kozuch, Beier, Brinker, Ssuschke, Fürst (finally!) and Dürr (L), but during the match all players played, only Kerstin Tzscherlich was rested.

Our assistant coach Felix Koslowski got injured in training, a table fell on his hand and cut into his thumb very badly, he had to be treated in hospital but he is ok.

• Turkey will play a friendly game for the 2nd time with Okayama Seagulls

• Okayama Seagulls 3 -1 Turkey :white:

(25:16/25:19/22:25/25:22)

• Okayama Seagulls 3 -1 Turkey :white:

(25:16/25:19/22:25/25:22)

OMG!!! What's happened to Turkey :huh: :S

• Russia played two friendly matches with Japan Tobacco team and won both 3-2 and 4-0. I have no scores per set or statistics.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Asystel Novara 3 - 0 Spes Conegliano (26-24, 25-23, 25-23)

• Fenerbahçe Acıbadem 2 - 3 Vakifbank Günes Sigorta TT

Fenerbahçe Acıbadem: Fofao, Nati , Skowronska, Ergül , İpek, Yağmur, Songül (L) (Nihan,Çiğdem,Zülfiye)

Vakifbank: Nilay, Melis, Seray, Bahanur(L),Tugce,Ceren

Rosters are not official.