Friendly Clubs' Matches & NTs vs Clubs

• Mary

No doubt that Volero's young girls has fighted untill the end :drink: So the matches had to be very hard for Eczacıbaşı VitrA :lol:

it was revenge for the last match in group phase of the CL :lol: Maybe it will help them against Fener and Vakif (no, maybe not against Vakif :P )

• Mary

Huh,we will kick you from Turkish cup :tzz: :rolll: Just kidding better one should win (Of course Eczacıbaşı VitrA :lol: )

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Mary

Huh,we will kick you from Turkish cup :tzz: :rolll: Just kidding better one should win (Of course Eczacıbaşı VitrA :lol: )

:lol: we kicked you from CL ! ok, ok I agree - better should win :cup:
    they played together 3 times this season and it's 3:0 for Vakif :whistle:

• Mary

Vakıfbank GSTT was really lucky come on :lol: .Vakıfbank GSTT played 2 matches against a team w/o Gülden.Serpil played her first strong match in CL against Vakıfbank.Actually the first meeting in league (3-2 for Vakıf) was close to Eczacıbaşı as you know we used MP too :drink: I don't wanna imagine a Vakıfbank w/o Gizem believe me Bahanur can't replace her.Luck was beside Vakıfbank 8)

We see that many times when key players got injury the team falls directly.

Dinamo Moscow > Parkhkomenko and eliminted from CL

Scavolini Pesaro > Hooker and they didn't do anything in F4

Eczacıbaşı VitrA > Gülden and the same end with Dinamo

So i don't think that Vakıfbank GSTT is better than Eczacıbaşı in normal conditions ^^

• I'm sorry for Gulden, I know that Serpil can't replace her and it was the big problem for Eczacibasi and definitely one of the reason of their lost but I can't say that it was only luck that we won against Eczacibasi in playoffs, Vakifbank just played better. Look, it's better to lose with Champions ! :lol:
    Of course, Bahanur can't replace Gizem and it would be huge problem for Vakif not to have her, I hope such situation will never happend !
    Ok, Dinamo is great example for that.
    To be honest, I don't know who will win in match between Eczaci and Vakif, I hope that Vakif will, but I don't have anything against Eczacibasi, I like them :) :drink:

• I am not against Vakıfbank GSTT too.I supported them like a real fan last weekend and they are my second favorite team :win: I am really happy to see Vakıfbank in peak :drink: But it makes me angry that when people say this 3:0 thing coz the conditions were not same.People should consider it is like Bahanur against Gülden :lol: Gülden i really like her and it was a big unluck for us but we have to complete this season with a nice success and next season we must be in the top :tzz: Just kick Elif and invite Lobianco thats all please hear me Eczacıbaşı managment :rolll:

• ok, ok ! Sorry for this 3:0 ! :flower: :lol:
    good luck Eczacibasi ! :drink:
    Oh yes ! they should change Elif, she's weak setter ! :thumbdown:

• Hope the numbers shouldn't continue like 4:0 > 5:0 > 6:0 OMG :aww: :rolll: We must wait great individual performances from Neslihan,Francia,Del Core and Bown coz w/o setter and libero it will be hard to beat Vakıfbank.We should complete the league leader and Vakıfbank should come tired from FBA semi-final series.It is my conspiracy theories.What can i do w/o Gülden :lol: :lol: :lol:

• For people who was wondering the match results Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Volero Zürich ;

Heather Bown '' the first match against volero was more of a scrimmage...we did wash drills
    mostly. the second day we played a match and i think we won 3-0 or 3-1.
    i cant remember...sorry. '' :lol:

• The 5th Team of the polish First League AZS KSZO Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski will play two friendly matches against the NT of... Algieria :!:

• The NT of Algeria will play against Stal Mielec and the Team from the First League Eliteski Skawa Kraków also.
    Algieria will be in Poland 10 days.
    Maybe I will go to Mielec to see the match and because Women love Me I think I will have a photos with the Algerian Players. ^^

• AZS KSZO Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski [5th Team in the First League] - Algieria 2523 2927 2520, 2025.

• Eliteski Skawa AZS UEK Kraków [4th Team in the First League] - Algieria (25:20, 25:17, 25:19, 25:23, 15:10).

• Eliteski Skawa AZS UEK Kraków [4th Team in the First League] - Algieria (25:18, 25:21, 14:25, 18:25, 17:15)