2016 FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix

• With playing quality as diplayed today against Serbia "A", and I care not the outcome of this match, Belgium deserve to stay at Group 1 (esp. since KOR still nowhere to show up), they should not be relegated to Group 2. Bravo Belgium! GO the brave & spirited ladies... :super:

Completely agree. They don't have such a star player the rich clubs want to transfer, but perform a wonderful team-play. I'm simply impressed by Britt Herbots, who'd have believed she's only 16 without being informed beforehand? I like how Van de Vyver runs her attackers. She finally seemingly learnt how to manage nervousness. Leys is a great leader of the team, although her game against China was a nightmare. I really hope Van Hecke finds her shape back and performs as well as in 2014. As for the MBs - I find both Aelbrecht and Heyrman pretty solid, I have no complaints about them actually.

I hope both Belgium and Germany stay in the 1st division, I wouldn't mind who the hell falls down into the 2nd division, but not them :D

• nvm found it on fivb offical channel the game looked very close judging by the score and zivkovic is still playing after yesterday argh

• I have a question that I've always wanted to ask. So Belgium's official languages are Dutch, French and German, do they all speak these 3 languages? If I'm correct, the BEL team is communicating in Dutch, right? Could there be anyone who can't really speak it? Thank you.

Hmm, it's like "Do Swiss people speak 4 languages?" :D

I'm not Belgian but spent a year in Leuven as an Erasmus student, so I think I can possibly answer. So to speak, they barely use German and most of Belgians communicate in Dutch. No one gets forced to speak only one language though, everyone has its freedom to choose a language to speak. in Flemish area, they speak dutch but if someone starts a conversation in French, they response in French and vice versa in French area like Liege and Namur. I don't think it's a common knowledge though, Dutch language takes up the biggest part in Belgium, not French.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iU3IWdTG1Y

Peace!

• Macau sucks! A host of international FIVB volleyball tournament such as WGP but has no video challenge or so!!!l

A video challenge should be a part of first class tournaments!!!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Thank you very much! This clears it all up.

• China wanna test Zeng Chun-lei for Rio, if winning the match is the only objective they will play Gong Xiao-yu as well as Lin Li, the libero.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• I don't know what's name of chinese, second setter, but she's more creative than boring Shen. Zhu's struggling in attack today.

• China wanna test Zeng Chun-lei for Rio, if winning the match is the only objective they will play Gong Xiao-yu as well as Lin Li, the libero.

Zeng is not playing, the OPP is Yang Fang-Xu.
    Curious who Lang Ping will bring to Rio for OPP position. Both Gong and Yang seem to be in a better shape than Zeng now but both are so young !!

• Tandara doesn't exist in this tournament. I'm curious if Ze will bring her on OG.

• I don't know what's name of chinese, second setter, but she's more creative than boring Shen. Zhu's struggling in attack today.

The other setter is DING Xia.

BRA just got BLOCKED by the Great Wall !! Great serves by CHN, bad receptions by BRA crushed their game at the end of the 2nd set.

Edited once, last by samsara ().