2016 FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix

• I'd rather give some chances to Klaric and other young OHs than Jerkov and Topic...
    Ana Grbac is not a bad setter but the way she plays is very boring, she always makes me sleepy :rolleyes:

• Dumancic is a real beauty :heart: Where are Susic and Cutuk btw?
    In the meanwhile, Croatia got the 2nd set as well.

• Croatia - Colombia 3:0 (25:20, 25:22, 25:17)

Top scorer: Samanta Fabris 21 points. 19/26 73% in attack :super: :super: :super: :super:

Susis got injuried and about Cutuk I don't know.

• Australia almost won a set against Cuba :white: Cuban volleyball is getting worse and worse.

• Australianow won set against Cuba, but what is with Vargas ? She is playing but she didn't get any ball from setter ? ?(
    If she can't play put someone who can.

• Puerto Rican girls changed their jerseys between 2nd and 3rd set :D

• Someone from their team made a mistake. They should have played today in the red jerseys but started in whte-blue... FIVB supervisor noticed that in the 2nd set and they had to change jerseys :D

• how bad can ALG be? they lost a set to KAZ 25-5!!!!!! really? so disappointed to see african teams going backwards. KEN seemed to be improving, even beat PER at last WCup, but now they are awful. hope CMR is getting better, they showed some promising players last WCh.

• Croatia - Australia (25:19, 25:17, 25:12)
    3.set was played all young players

Top scorer is Samanta Fabris with 17 points, 70% in attack.

• I got to watch POL-CZE - Grejman is super! I hope she trains more in order to strengthen her swings as she's too skinny and powerless. Apart from power, I think she's all good. Tomsia didn't play well and Smarzek replaced her in the 4th set which brought them the win. Kakolewska is a strong blocker but she's not confident with attacking yet. Efimienko seems to have improved a lot compared to the last 5 years. She at least blocks. I don't like Kaliszuk, hopefully either Mucha or Grajber gets to play as starter next to Grejman.

On the Czech side, I liked Marie Toufarova's performance. She also lacks of power, but has a good arm swing. What made me surprised was Hodanova's stable reception. She developed a lot her defense skills too. Purchartova - also very solid in block and attack. Mlejnkova - She has become the new leader of the team, I hope she keeps growing, so that she could defend her spot as starter even when Havelkova is back. On the other hand Vincourova was horrible last night, many wrong decisions and non manageable sets! I wonder why Alex Waibl didn't let Smutna keep staying on the court...