2016 FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix

• God, the Brazilians are such liars

What?? The referee said it was the ball touching the block, which it clearly didn't. Blame the referee, not the Brazilians asking for the challenge.
    Don't be so dishonest...

• What?? The referee said it was the ball touching the block, which it clearly didn't. Blame the referee, not the Brazilians asking for the challenge.
    Don't be so dishonest...

Absolutely wrong. The 2nd referee called a net touch. And that's what Brazil challenged, the big screen in the hall said "Challenge - Net Touch". The challenge just showed the wrong camera (the one it usually uses for block touches), but even there Sheilla's net touch was obvious.

Watch the scene again and you will see I'm right. I expect a full apology :P

• Absolutely wrong. The 2nd referee called a net touch.

But the 1st referee, the one who actually calls the points, said it was ball touching the block...
    I would definitely apologize if I was wrong! :win:

• Brazilians are great athletes but lacking ethics badly, which can be a cultural issue. I love their passion for victory but no one will appreciate this kind of reactions.

At Turkish side, Orge sweared at Nursevil when she got injured. What the hell is wrong with Vakifbank players? First Kubra turns back and complains about defense when she can't even make it to the block and now Orge being so ugly. Someone should remind them that they are not yet Queens of Turkish volleyball and are replaceable.

• People in this forum are so racist. It is really awful that we are talking about worldwide sports and there is so much racism and haterism against especially South American nations. I would invite everyone to come to Brazil and meet us, and meet the girls. But well, you don't want to be with such bad people, right?
    This is so sad and pathetic.

• People in this forum are so racist. It is really awful that we are talking about worldwide sports and there is so much racism and haterism against especially South American nations. I would invite everyone to come to Brazil and meet us, and meet the girls. But well, you don't want to be with such bad people, right?

If you refer to me, I don't mean to generalize at all. I just can't stand some behaviours like the eternal arguing with referees and whining, but that has nothing to do with the origin of the players. I hate it from German players as much as from Brazilians :win:

• :white: :white:

People in this forum are so racist. It is really awful that we are talking about worldwide sports and there is so much racism and haterism against especially South American nations. I would invite everyone to come to Brazil and meet us, and meet the girls. But well, you don't want to be with such bad people, right?

Oh! I'm deeply sorry if I was offensive, really didn't mean to. But it is very common to see Brazilian women volleyball players and Ze complaining constantly about things, I remember him entering the court sometimes. That's why I wrote that

• Brazilians are great athletes but lacking ethics badly, which can be a cultural issue. I love their passion for victory but no one will appreciate this kind of reactions.

At Turkish side, Orge sweared at Nursevil when she got injured. What the hell is wrong with Vakifbank players? First Kubra turns back and complains about defense when she can't even make it to the block and now Orge being so ugly. Someone should remind them that they are not yet Queens of Turkish volleyball and are replaceable.

What exactly did she say? It looked quite painful...

• If you refer to me, I don't mean to generalize at all. I just can't stand some behaviours like the eternal arguing with referees and whining, but that has nothing to do with the origin of the players. I hate it from German players as much as from Brazilians :win:

I was referring to MeatBalls and yes, a little bit to you too. You are always very kind but you just said "The Brazilians are such liars". We are not liars.
    People in general is this forum are very mean to Brazilians and treat us with racism.

• :white: :white:

Oh! I'm deeply sorry if I was offensive, really didn't mean to. But it is very common to see Brazilian women volleyball players and Ze complaining constantly about things, I remember him entering the court sometimes. That's why I wrote that

So you just address to Brazilian players and coach, not to the entire people from Brazil as you did. Don't say it is a cultural issue.
    By the way, Guidetti, Bonitta and many many other coaches do the same stuff as Jose Roberto does. I won't even talk about Marichev.

• I was referring to MeatBalls and yes, a little bit to you too. You are always very kind but you just said "The Brazilians are such liars". We are not liars.
    People in general is this forum are very mean to Brazilians and treat us with racism.

Alright, I'm sorry for that statement, I didn't want it to sound as general insult. I was actually refering to the Brazilian players, not all Brazilian people of course :!:

• I was referring to MeatBalls and yes, a little bit to you too. You are always very kind but you just said "The Brazilians are such liars". We are not liars.

I feel the same toward Turkey sometimes in this forum but I think people often don't mean it :) Brazilian girls look amazing and I love the way they are fighting with passion. Too much passion can blind us and give a bad impression at times. Oh and Brazil deserves to win this match even if it is played 100 times again and again. :flower:

• What exactly did she say? It looked quite painful...

I did not see it myself, read it from someone which many others confirmed from Turkey. Will check it again when the match is over.

SYDNEY, I think I showed it many times here how annoying Guidetti is. That man deserves a red card in every match he is coaching.

• Now it's chaotic :white:

The wrong player served for Turkey, referees didn't notice it but point went to Brazil anyway. After the rally Turkey asks for their rotation, 2nd referee tells them, but after Brazil's next serve calls a position error anyway :what:

A foot fault on serve is something not acceptable even from a 12 year old, and now it happens to Sheilla for the 2nd time in this match??? :aww: :wall:

• I think all teams celebrate points even if they know they're wrong, just in case referee missed it. It's part of volleyball's culture, not Brazilian's. It's part of the game.. People just love to exaggerate.

• Now it's chaotic :white:

The wrong player served for Turkey, referees didn't notice it but point went to Brazil anyway. After the rally Turkey asks for their rotation, 2nd referee tells them, but after Brazil's next serve calls a position error anyway :what:

Gözde Yilmaz served two times in a row, thats like a joke! Funny that Brazil killed the ball in the same way in both rotations. Oh and Brazil did not get a point for it I think :whistle:

• I'm sorry for the ignorance, but who are these Turkish setters anyway?
    I haven't seen any of them playing in any team...where is that young girl from Galatasaray?