2016 FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix

• Leia is playing superb so far, Malykh can't kill ball

• A classic in this Final Six... interrupted video signal :wall:

• Russia made to much errors, Marichev should try Ilchenko instead of Malykh

• Malykh is just ineffective in Position 4, maybe she can switch places with Goncharova.

• Malykh starts as OH in Kosheleva's position. I guess it means Russia will receive with 2 players all the time, hard work for Scherban and Malova.

And with Brazil's laser-like serves, this is going to be a tough match for Russia.

• I'd try Ilchenko in place of Malykh. She's there to score but can't contribute that much in zone 4.

• Sheilla is doing a good job today

• Russia made to much errors, Marichev should try Ilchenko instead of Malykh

Your words are commands to Marichev :lol:

• Marichev is one of the worst coaches I've ever seen.
    1x0 he replaces Malyhk. Then he stops for the SECOND TIME at 7x3...
    And what about the challenges? ALL WRONG!

• Russia can't stop Brazil's middles :white:

• I wouldn't hesitate and put Natalia on attack when Sheila can't contribute to scoring, Ilchenko :down:

• Sheilla has been good on attack in this game

• Brazil is receiving well

• As I said before, it don't matter if you have Schcherban, Ilchenko, or whatever there. What matters in Russia is Goncharova and Kosheleva playing in high level. Against top teams, especially in important matches, this is what counts for Russia.

• I love to watch how Sheila is dancing when she's serving

• As I said before, it don't matter if you have Schcherban, Ilchenko, or whatever there. What matters in Russia is Goncharova and Kosheleva playing in high level. Against top teams, especially in important matches, this is what counts for Russia.

How abt their 2-person receiving system, I think this is one of the things that hurt them because Koshe and Goncha will be the go to girls all the time and for sure other time will picked up on thia and ruin their system, especially the best serving team like Brazil and China. Russia needs another good receiving + attacking wing spiker.