2016 FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix

• Rewatching the tie-break of the final match and oh my god, Kiraly must be a monster coach behind the scenes to justify how useless he is during time-outs. :aww:

Karch focuses on the players mindset and offense during his timeout talks. The other coach focuses on the defense. He's done this going back to the World Championships.

I am not saying that it works all of the time, but with the short amount of time during a timeout (only 1 minute), you've got to be concise with your words. If you look, he's usually takes 25-35 seconds and gives his assistant the rest of the time and then a quick final focus phrase at the end.

• Karch focuses on the players mindset and offense during his timeout talks. The other coach focuses on the defense. He's done this going back to the World Championships.

I am not saying that it works all of the time, but with the short amount of time during a timeout (only 1 minute), you've got to be concise with your words. If you look, he's usually takes 25-35 seconds and gives his assistant the rest of the time and then a quick final focus phrase at the end.

Yeah, I'm aware of that. I actually think it's a good thing to be working on their mindset during timeouts, but I wonder if that kind of talk he personally uses with his players has any effect. It just seems like the most conventional and cliché motivational sentences over and over again. You can only tell they had a good arm swing for so long, you know?

saishuu, let's all just take a deep breath, ok? and execute our game plan, get a side out, and all will fall in place. this is our moment. we have worked so hard for this. :thumbsup:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: