CEV U19 European Championship - 2016 | 8 | 27

• Croatia - Sweden 3:0 (25:15, 25:16, 25:17) Top scorer: Ema Strunjak(MB) 12 points

Today matche between Turkey and Spain.

Some of our girls from U19 will be with NT this year already.

• Never thought Hanna Klimets was only 18 years old. Now I know why Karpol is working on her.

She's like the Belarussian version of Egonu, very athletic player with loads of talent, but still a bit raw. I'm sure Karpol will turn her into a very good player :win:

I hope the "German Egonu" Hanna Orthmann will show her talent this weekend too...biggest talent we had in ages, I hope unlike many other talents we had she will actually make it out of the talent status into a great player.

• We are so weak as usual, we apparently regard it as significant to participate :)

Mattias, I'd say Isabelle Haak is swedish version of Egnou, she's only 16 and showing some very positive potentials. I'm content to have a swedish(or nordic) player that I can be proud of.

• There's no official info about her absence. She has recently signed with a French club and it's gonna be her 1st season abroad :) I hope it's RC Cannes. Hopefully Bella (Her nickname) will learn a lot.

• There's no official info about her absence. She has recently signed with a French club and it's gonna be her 1st season abroad :) I hope it's RC Cannes. Hopefully Bella (Her nickname) will learn a lot.

I think she is not there because her team is the biggest candidate for Swedish title and she contributes to like 70% of the points of the team. I really love Bella but she is definitely not an athletic player, she is more like a Gamova than Centoni to me. She chose France because of her father but things can always change over the summer :wavy:

• Welp, to be clearer, I used that "Egonu" expression in order to describe Bella's potentials, not her playing style :aww:
    As far as I know she speaks perfect french and I believe France has one of the perfectest leagues in Europe to develop for a young player like her. Things can always change over the summer? That's probably what you wish :D

Volleyball is no way popular in Sweden but many fans including me say Bella will be (or already is...) the symbol of Swedish volleyball ;)

Too bad that we don't have her in the roster at the moment.

• She's like the Belarussian version of Egonu, very athletic player with loads of talent, but still a bit raw. I'm sure Karpol will turn her into a very good player :win:

I hope the "German Egonu" Hanna Orthmann will show her talent this weekend too...biggest talent we had in ages, I hope unlike many other talents we had she will actually make it out of the talent status into a great player.

Her surname is very interesting :D I watched her performance last year versus USA and she's definitely worth being interested in.

• Welp, to be clearer, I used that "Egonu" expression in order to describe Bella's potentials, not her playing style :aww:
    As far as I know she speaks perfect french and I believe France has one of the perfectest leagues in Europe to develop for a young player like her. Things can always change over the summer? That's probably what you wish :D

Volleyball is no way popular in Sweden but many fans including me say Bella will be (or already is...) the symbol of Swedish volleyball ;)

Too bad that we don't have her in the roster at the moment.

Can ensure you that it is not limited to a wish :win:

Coming back to France, I know she chose there because of family connections but I can now say that her skills are already at French league level. I'm sure she will develop more personal skills as a person and will become more internationalized there but she won't add much to her existing volleyball skills there, unless she signed with Cannes.

I agree about Bella, if she makes the right decisions and hopefully not get injured, she can be the Neslihan Demir of Sweden (not in terms of volleyball skills but making people love volleyball).

• EGONU Paola Ogechi is playing for Italy U19. :) 8|

• Can ensure you that it is not limited to a wish :win:

Coming back to France, I know she chose there because of family connections but I can now say that her skills are already at French league level. I'm sure she will develop more personal skills as a person and will become more internationalized there but she won't add much to her existing volleyball skills there, unless she signed with Cannes.

I agree about Bella, if she makes the right decisions and hopefully not get injured, she can be the Neslihan Demir of Sweden (not in terms of volleyball skills but making people love volleyball).

Hmm, Okay :S

• Hanna Orthmann 7 aces in 3 sets today, serving in 1st set from 17-17 to 25-17 :super:

Wasn't Nika Daalderop supposed to be a good talent for NED? Her stats in the first two matches don't look too great...and wasn't she OPP before? She plays as OH now...

• Emil, I did not mean she will never be as good as Neslihan, I meant Neslihan is a very different opposite than her in terms of skills. Bella will probably be like Gamova in terms of volleyball skills if she keeps working, but for the social impact and promotion of volleyball, she can be the next Neslihan. :win: