FIVB World Club Championship 2016

• Zhu Ting is playing as OPP in 4th set. Sloetjes is now on bench, well she hasn't played brilliantly all through out the competition.

I disagree, Slotjes played only 2 1/2 and still she end up Vakfibank`s 2nd best score with 10 points, only behind Zhu.
    Guidetti doesnt know what he is doing, and the true is what is he doing?? Just like taking Akman out when she`s got blocked once, and she was doing really good. And then he takes Sloetjes out and bring Hill in at the end of the 1st set and Hill makes 2 erros. and they lost the set, and he does the same thing in the end of the 3rd set.

And then again he takes ZHu out at the end of the game and finally brings Slotjes in....he tries to change the whole dynamnic of the team at the end of the sets.

Anyways....today Maja was fantastic, she scored 10 points..... :heart:

Boskovic and Zhu once again showing they r the best in the world. I would think the scores would be always evenly but each time they basically scores 10plus more than everybody else, because they block and gets aces also...and today Maja set more to Kosheleva than Boskovic, but still Boskovic scored more.

Tomorrow if ECZ wins Boskovic gotta be MVP....If Volero wins should be Olesia for sure....if Pomi end up winning somehow then ZHu should take MVP and nobody from Pomi has showed a MVP performance so far.

• The team with a better setter wins. Setter is the heart and brain of a team.
    Naz and the MBs don't work well. On the other hand, Maja set comfortably, and she scores 10 pointssssssssssss

Look, Scores:

Ecza:
    Boskovic: 22
    Koshe:13
    Thaisa:12
    Maja:10

Vakif:
    ZhuTing: 23
    Sloetjes: 10
    Godze: 9
    Rasic:9

• I disagree, Slotjes played only 2 1/2 and still she end up Vakfibank`s 2nd best score with 10 points, only behind Zhu.
    Guidetti doesnt know what he is doing, and the true is what is he doing?? Just like taking Akman out when she`s got blocked once, and she was doing really good. And then he takes Sloetjes out and bring Hill in at the end of the 1st set and Hill makes 2 erros. and they lost the set, and he does the same thing in the end of the 3rd set.

And then again he takes ZHu out at the end of the game and finally brings Slotjes in....he tries to change the whole dynamnic of the team at the end of the sets.

I totally Agree with you about Guidetti. I'm just gonna add this, when Vakif lead 14:13 Volero in the 5th set. I don't know what he called time out for, he showed no specific strategy. It makes me remember the same situation LangPing called time out in the match point China v. Brazil. She assigned specific instruction, which is Zhu don't receive, she told others do good on reception, then set ball to Zhu Ting back row attack, even if the reception is not good.

• I agree Guidetti plays too much with the team dynamism. Like I said earlier the team is like someone with bipolar disorder. I also feel the players were lost about what Guidetti wants, especially in the last set. They looked more at Guidetti than instead of concentrating in the match.

• It is so strange that Guidetti didn't tell that referees are guilty for Vakifbank lost... Like always When His team lose.. :lol:

• Lol I don't get what people in this forum have against Naz. Sure there are times she really messes up. Today was definitely not one of them. Naz can use Zhu perfectly well, sets OK to Sloetjes and also doesn't seem to have a problem with setting Kirdar or Hill. What I don't get at all is when people say she doesn't have a good connection with her MB. Milena-Naz duo seems to almost always work and I've never seen a setter who could set ok to Kubra, not in the NT nor in VakifBank. Really Naz seems to have figured Kubra out more than any setter she's ever worked with. Sure sometimes it doesn't work but I think her connection with her MB's may be the best :') So I don't get this at all. Don't know if you guys watched the whole match but Maja-Thaisa duo is way worse at the moment IMO. Maja didn't even use her MB's at all in the beginning of the match. She just kept setting to Kosheleva over and over again today. And at the end she used Adams and Thaisa a little.

VakifBank's problem is really not the setter. I wasn't sure of it the previous matches but now I'm quite convinced its Sloetjes poor performance. Just look at her performance from any match of last season and then rewatch this tournament. OK she's not terrible but Sloetjes was not ok last season she was key to Vakif. Really Naz would just set to her and she was almost always reliable. Sloetjes gets blocked all the time and rarely kills a ball. Also at the Volero match she missed a serve at set point and then got blocked at another set point which led Vakif to lose the set in the end. Really Sloetjes was my favorite new player last season and her performance now is worrying me. Also I don't know what Guidetti is doing. He should've used Hill more but he replaced players in the most odd moments and in the final set he replaced the libero and Vakif had no reception anymore.

• Yeah Naz for me didin't play bad at all...

• The match was a high quality one, quite entertaining for most of the time. The teams aren't at their best of course, but still showed good things. The difference was also ma de by defense and reception: Larson and gulden delivered a soldi performance in back row and Maja did the rest. Congrats to eczaci, they are really working well!

• I thought it was a really fun match to watch.

I also don't know why Naz is getting blamed. Sure, Maja was better and is better but I thought Naz played fairly well honestly.

I do agree about Guidetti, it's as though he doesn't know who he wants on court, though I guess that's what happens when you have Zhu, Sloetjes, Hill and Gozde all competing for the same spots.

Hopefully Volero and Pomi can put on another high quality match.

• Even teams are making some :S mistakes but matche is interesting..

Pomi as team has so good serve :white:

Samanta makes mistake, make a point, make mistake, make a point :S
    Foluke is :super:

• Hopefully Volero and Pomi can put on another high quality match.

So far they do. It's the first match I get to see of this tournament and I'm positively surprised.

Fabris is poor though...she needs a perfect set to score and her only other option beside scoring is making a mistake or getting blocked, she can't keep the ball in play in difficult situations. That's something an OPP should be capable of...

• Fabiola's connection with Akinradewo looks better than Alisha's connection with her during the OGs...