FIVB World Club Championship 2016

• Fabris is the best player when Pomi is ahead on the score

• Lloyd trying to outdo Ognjenovic with her clever 2nd ball plays.

What did the referee told Kosheleva after winning 3rd set?

• Funny moment before the 1st point was made for 4th set: Thaisa's "Twins" blocking a spike from an over pass (at least that was it seemed like) :D

• haha yea. The 4th set had alot of funny moments. That Larson attempt to set that got over the net and confused Pomi. :lol: Bosetti coming in for Pomi at the right time. Neslihan is so done.

Into the 5th we go! :box: :box:

• and as allways pomi is luckyas opossite team is playing like crap today

• Just like I said before the final....this VITRA bas been all about Boskovic and Maja, if one of them were not having a briliant night like they have, anything could happen. Boskovic is playing good, but this is not her best.....

• gz to ecz but they were really bad today it should of ended with 3-1 if they played normally so many mistakes on their part today but i m happy for tijana maja kosheeleva adams and thaisa who got it first time

• Congrats to Ecz, but also Pomi! It was a very entertaining match.. My best team wold be:
    S: Maja/Carli/Naz, no one was great, but Maja would probably get it
    OPP: Rykhliuk/Fabris (although she wasn't great, she was always the leader for her team)
    OH1: Kosheleva
    OH2: Zhu Ting
    MB1: Akinradewo
    MB2: Thaisa/Rasic
    L: Orge

MVP:Boskovic

• Mine would be.

MVP - Boskovic

Setter - Maja

OP - Boskovic

1 OH - ZHu
    2 OH - Kosheleva

1 MB Thaiza
    2MB Rasic

L Sirressi

They r doing the awards now......They should first handle the medals, and then do the individual awards. More exciting for the players to find out when they are on the podium and not locker room.

• U got

Think u got it wrong Rasic was best Middle Blocker...Foluke is 2nd...and Zhu was 2nd...Kosheleva was first

• Nice, Boskovic MVP and Best OP, I was scared they were gonna give MVP for Zhu.

Carly Lyody best Setter?? Only today she played good, before that she played really bad. Maja was consistent the whole time, plus her performance yesterday deserved a award itself.

And Zhu was just better than Kosheleva...

they should have best server award also.