FIVB World Club Championship 2016

• You should read THIS and show more respect to other users' opinions, expecially when it comes out they're right and you're wrong.

Most intresting facts are:

Every school in Cuba participates in the Junior Olympic Program established in 1963. However many of the standard secondary schools only compete in the sports for which they have teams, for instance most of them do not have pools. The competition usually commences in July. The games have a traditional ladder system where first local schools compete, then the district winners will compete and finally the regional winners will compete. However for team sports, the winning teams will move on, but the best players from all of the losing teams will form a new team and also move on. This way no single great player will be tossed out because of a bad team. As of 1978 the Cuban Junior Olympics involved 20 sports: Chess, Weightlifting, Athletics, Tennis, Football, Table Tennis, Basketball, Modern Gymnastics, Gymnastics, Synchronized Swimming, Swimming, Diving, Volleyball, Water Polo, Cycling, Fencing, Judo, Roller derby, Roller hockey, Pistol Shooting, Baseball and Wrestling.

Cuba’s new sports program also began to pay for itself when many of the best players were allowed to retire early and take up position on teams in other countries. These other countries wanted to hire them because of Cuba’s fantastic success in training winning athletes. These players would earn a large salary, and about 80% of it would go directly to the Cuban government. The players would then pocket the other 20%, which was more than what the average Cuban in Cuba was earning. It is worthy to note that Castro abolished professional sport in Cuba in the beginning of the Revolution. What this meant was that all leagues and teams are considered amateur.

And this is probably the last time I spend my time explaining you something, since I expect you to tell me that I'm wrong once again.

• Bangkok glass won the Thailand League tittle last season, they qualified for the Asian Club Championship 2015. They won the 2015 Asin Club Championship and qualified for the World Club Championship to he held later this year.

Now they won the Thailand League again this season, which means they will play again at the Asian Championship 2016 probably to he held later this year, and the winner will qualify to the 2017 World Club Championship.

The Bangkok Glass article just means that they won the Thai Championship, which sends them to the Asian Club Championship.

• Do you have the source stating that Krasnodar has got the wild card?

• Not in post but on wikipedia site.

No, I didn't.
    By the way, wikipedia is not a reliable source.
    Krasnodar got the wild card last year, someone must have gotten confused.

• Pomi has qualified, but if Jovana Stevanovic goes to Eczacibasi,they will be a lot weaker without her, unless they bring someone like Rasic/Thaisa Menezes, but that wont happen. Stevanovic is irreplaceable.

• And it makes no sense Osasco to get Wild Card this season, they didnt do anything to deserve that. they are not current champions of anything, they didnt get to any Finals...so if there were any team in Brazil to get wild card I believe it would be Praia.

Unless money is really the only thing that counts for FIVB.