FIVB World Club Championship 2016

• I'm not too sure about the participation of Russian clubs, but I hope it would go to Dinamo Moscow. I would like to see Goncahrova in person :cheesy:

I also hope, that Dynamo Moscow gets the last one as new Russian champion. Regarding money: they can easily afford this...

• GOD! The event will be held in my country. But I would have too book an air flight to see the games. Seriously contemplating whether to go or not :win:

• oh my dear serdar, i appreciated it so much, you are really a good helper to work on it...
    through the line-ups, i believe the two turkish clubs with the most reasobable combination of players will easily win the tournament....
    Eczacıbaşı seems slightly stronger so far....boskovic is more dominanting over net than Sloetjes.
    Zhu/Hill/Larson/Kosheleva/Del Core...the best five wingspikers in the world....so fasinating...
    Rasic VS Thaisa...the latter seems more efficient...
    anyway, the player i like the most is Ozge....the libero... :read:

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Hisamitsu Springs gets the last spot.

• Rexona will play for 5th place, so sad :gone:

• I don't think so! Rio will advance tô the semi.

• I don't think so! Rio will advance tô the semi.

It's impossible for them to beat Eczasibasi and very unlikely that they can beat Pomi...look at their middle blocks...

• It will be very very hard to beat last winner of CL and that strong Eczacibasi Vitra.

• The 7 locals(Philippine Players) have been chosen. They are no way near the international/high level. PSL will get 7 foreign reinforcement for this competition. Jaja Santiago is my only hope although she's still slow. She's 195/196cm and probably the tallest player in the country. She got an offer to play for UCLA back in 2013 but she chose to stay in our country instead. It's really a shame. If it was me, I would've grabbed that offer and play in high level instead of staying in our super low level of volleyball.

Players:
    Jovelyn Gonzaga(OPP)
    Rachel Anne Daquis(OH)
    Kim Fajardo(S)
    Jen Reyes(L)
    Jaja Santiago(MB)(can play as OH too)
    Frances Molina(OH)
    Mika Reyes(MB)

• Is Dindin Santiago not playing? Definitely she is a better MB (especially in attack) than either Jaja or Mika. Valdez not playing as well it seems..

• Quoted from "nnnneil0929"

The 7 locals(Philippine Players) have been chosen. They are no way near the international/high level. PSL will get 7 foreign reinforcement for this competition. Jaja Santiago is my only hope although she's still slow. She's 195/196cm and probably the tallest player in the country. She got an offer to play for UCLA back in 2013 but she chose to stay in our country instead. It's really a shame. If it was me, I would've grabbed that offer and play in high level instead of staying in our super low level of volleyball.

Jaja Santiago is a good player, she have been praised by the Serbian coach
    http://www.spin.ph/volleyball/…-jaja-gonzaga-and-fajardo
    Philippine Super Liga is so low level. You should know they rival other local league called Shakey. This prevent Shakey's player to play in the PSL and viceversa.
    http://sports.inquirer.net/225315/volleybrawl
    This is the case of Alyssa Valdez
    and two other great players
    http://www.spin.ph/volleyball/…ill-be-suspended-from-psl

• I never understood why the club championships are this time of year when it is based on last years standings and teams. Most of these teams have a lot of new players. But it will be good volleyball matches to watch.

• Do you know any broadcast program?
    Till now Laola1.tv and FIVB youtube channel haven't scheduled this tournament.

As far as I know, the Philippine Channel TV 5 is the official broadcast channel of the FIVB World Club Championships. You can try this link: sports.tv5.com.ph/live

• What a start from Zhu, 17 attacks, 9 blocks and 2 aces.

Everyone in Vakibank played good, but Naz does not have a good connection with Rasic and Akman, this could cause problems for them later on.