FIVB World Club Championship 2016

• I might be wrong but I have a feeling that some of those star players "missed" their serves in purpose.

• Without Foluke, this Volero team is playing a worse Russian NT style :down:

• Well I guess we thought the Eczacibasi dream team would be hard to stop, but still a very impressive win over the European champions.

Boskovic top scorer with 18, but all players played their part well.

• L. Bosetti is OVER as player, disaster reception, disaster attacking, She is so bad.

So many server errors by Pomi players, and I was surprised how bad Lloyd played today but reception was overall bad for Pomi so She probably couldn't show more and She has bad connection with Samanta F, and Fabris got a lot of bad balls today :wall:

• Those commentators could literally not be any worse. OMG. Have they ever seen a volleyball match before? Or, like, stepped outside their homes? They're surprised players are able to communicate with each other even though they're from different countries. Uhm, yeah, there's this thing called learning foreign languages.
    They say incredibly stupid things all the time. Who are they?

• Well I guess we thought the Eczacibasi dream team would be hard to stop, but still a very impressive win over the European champions.

I couldn't watch the match but it seems Eczacibasi really crashed Pomì :white:

I have an question 'cause unfortunately I'm very ignorant about that: do they have a limit for foreign players on court in Turkey? Or the top teams simply air wonderful foreign players to play all together only in international/european cups?

• As far as I know the limit in Turkey is 3 foreigners on court and 1 on the bench.

• For me, Zhu and Boskovic are the 2 best players in the world at the moment, they dont only attack, but they block, serve, defend and dig. Cant wait to watch the final showdown with those 2 again....
    Even playing in a team full of "stars" they were able to keep the spolight on them.

Zhu broke the record with 9 blocks, but Carol just took that record away from her, Carol scored 10 blocks vs Manila.

I don`t understand why Kosheleva was taken a few times during the match? Just to bring a Turkish player in? Same happend with Zhu taking her out and bringing Sorsima in.

Samantha Fabris is truly amazing, she`s powerful and classy at the same time.
    Loyd destroyed her team today, so many bad sets, and she was setting for Boseti and Tirozzi so low and into the block, and totally off for the middle hitters.
    I prefer Guerra 10000 times over Bosetti.

Maja did a great job setting the ball to everyone, Thaiza and Adams did only OK, Rasic and AKman played much better even tough Naz had a bad connection with them.

Anne Bujis played really well also. I was thinking POmi would make to the semis, but now I think it might be Rexona. Gabi/Bujis seams more reliable than Tirrozi/Bosseti.

• What I'm asking myself and I still don't know WHY, Lloyd and Sirressi were giving a balls over and over to Bosetti and She was blocked so many times and Tirozzi and Fabris was a free at the same time... So many ???

But overall their was so many good points but something is missing in Pomi game, and that is probably Lloyd from last year, She gaved so many worthless sets to everyone and Eczacibasi had so many free balls.

• No, to improve their passing.. Sonsirma is a really good passer, and Simge is a libero so they replaced Zhu and Kosheleva in the back line, to improve the reception

• Naz hás been playing with Kubra and Rasic at least from 3 Seasons
    And She has "bad connection"
    While Maja Thaísa/Adams are playing together just for weeks i guess.

• Imo Kim Yeong Koung still rules the world

Zhu and Bosko are Great and young, the New stars.

• wow! Some ppl still not think Zhu Ting is the best after knowing she destroyed Brazil, Netherlands and Serbia with a little help of her teammates in Rio Olympics.

It is Zhu Ting's Era now, she is the consecutive MVP of world cup and Rio Olympics. And she should be the MVP of 2014 WCH, but WCH only picks MVP from the champion team tho.

• For me Zhu T is better player right now than KYK.

Today it will be so interesting matche between Pomi and Rexona :D

• KYK had surgeries on both her knees, but she still managed to win everything with her club as a leader. Mari had the same bad faith and we all see how much her level sropped. The korean is stll the best. :wavy: